Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2001 12:31:10 PM EDT
Would it be legal i.e. international law for the United States to use chemical gas to literally smoke Osama out of his caves?  The use of gas would seem more effective than conventional bombs in that it would be able to penetrate deep inside the caves.  What kind of backlash would the U.S. suffer for using gas and does the Geneva Convention prohibit the use of gas?
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 12:35:28 PM EDT
[#1]
If we show that the anthrax is from al-queda, and iraq, all bets are off.  The geneva convonvention allows you to respond with weapons of mass desctruction, making nukes legal for us instantly.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 12:38:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 12:42:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Personally I am all for flamethrowers. They seemed to work well against the Japanese in WWII. Do we even have flamethrowers anymore???

On the other hand the NA was able to use water effectively at that Fort? Jangri or whatever the name is. Damn towelhead names all sound alike.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 2:06:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If we show that the anthrax is from al-queda, and iraq, all bets are off.  The geneva convonvention allows you to respond with weapons of mass desctruction, making nukes legal for us instantly.
View Quote

We already have proof.  We are mired in politics with the UN and some of the global community.  Uncle Sam can't disclose what we know or we would riot in the streets until we turned the middle east into a sheet of glass, then nuke that glass into cleaner glass.

So once again we have to spoon feed these afghan buttholes justice, so we all keep enjoying ceap gas, no UN fee's, yada yada yada

Nuke em, like yesterday and shit...I'll pay 3 bucks a gallon for that!!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 2:29:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a hard time believing that a oil rich, ivory league educated billionare diaper head is living in in a cave and sleeping on dirt? HUMM.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#6]
If it is determined that he is in Tora Bora I had this idea last weekend.  Start at the top of that shit heap and start pumping in all the gasoline, crude oil, jet fuel etc into all of the holes.   When it starts leaking out the bottom, every one stand back and let the Air Force drop a little napalm.  The whole shit pile of a heap goes up with everyone inside.  Have a couple of gunships riding shotgun to kill anyone who tries to run while we're fueling it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top