Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2001 5:38:06 PM EDT
As a new member of the site, I have taken the time to read GoatBoy's critiera for maintaining membership status, as well as some of the comments made by veterans and others that may be far more knowledgable than myself or some of you others out there. We are all here to share information and experience. However, in my short time on this site, I have read some insulting responses to some members'  comments. I am not saying that you shouldn't be truthful and forthcoming in your comments or statements, hell I can take all the insults and critiziem all you can dish out. But just remember we all joined this site for the same reason. We love our country, our freedoms, and our firearms. There are men and women on this site that have fought for those freedoms(I'm unfortunately not one of them). Having worked in the Nevada Dept. of Prisons for five years, I know what it's like to depend on your follow officers, soldiers, co-workers and others for support. So show the new guys (AR10, Reverend, etc.) some support and just remember why you're here.                                                                                                                                           P.S. feel free to hack on me all you want !
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to the forum. Perhaps in time you will find out that this site has little to do with freedom of expresion.
There is a lot of good information on this site but discussion of anything controversial is not condoned.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#5]
GUNSNOB, don't give-up on ar-15.com yet.  If you hang around here for long enough, you might actually see a gun related post.z
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#6]
For all you listeners out there, I'm not giving up. I'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN !
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:42:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Stick around.
Eventually someone
will either threaten to sue you
or
advise another member to have you arrested by federal authorities.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:37:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Stick around.
Eventually someone
will either threaten to sue you
View Quote

Hey!  I resemble that remark/incident!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top