Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/1/2001 6:57:00 PM EDT
This oughta pi** you off! Hope this sumbitch does'nt come home..if he does.

NEW YORK, Dec. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Among the 86 survivors of a vicious,
four-day battle in the Northern Afghan fortress of Kala Jangi is a 20-year old
white, middle-class American who has converted to Islam, Newsweek reports.

Abdul Hamid, now a prisoner of the Northern Alliance.
   Hamid, who came to Afghanistan six months ago to help the Taliban build a
true Islamic state, refused to give extensive details about himself, but did
say he was originally from the Washington, D.C. area, but indicated that he
had grown up elsewhere in the U.S. and that he converted to Islam at the age
of 16.  He later went to Pakistan to study the Koran.  "In my travels, I came
in contact with some of the original teachers of the leaders of the Taliban
movement," he tells Newsweek.  "The ideas of the Taliban occupied my mind a
lot."  He also said he supported the September 11 attacks in New York and
Washington.  "You're asking a question that requires a pretty long and
complicated explanation. But when
pressed he said, "Yes, I supported it."

Hamid tells Newsweek, he had been fighting with the Taliban during the
two-week siege of the city of Kunduz, about 100 miles to the east of
Mazar-e-Sharif.

After Taliban sources surrendered to the Northern Alliance, Hamid and
about 500 others were packed in container trucks and driven to the fortress,
arriving around 4 p.m. on Saturday afternoon.  "Almost as soon as we got
there, two of the [Taliban] threw grenades they had hidden in their clothes,
and killed a couple of people," he said.
   "After that they put us in the basement and left us over night.  Early in
the morning, they began taking us out, slowly, one by one, into the compound.
Our hands were tied, and they were beating and kicking some of us.  Mujahedin
[Taliban] were scared, crying.  They thought we were going to be killed," he
said.  "I saw two Americans there.

Hamid goes on to describe the uprising, saying that he tried to run from
the fighting and was shot in the leg.  The American CIA agents were Mike Spann
and another called Dave.  Spann was badly beaten and then shot by the
prisoners.  Dave and local Red Cross doctors were able to escape with the help
of a team of U.S. Special Forces.  Then, said Hamid, "they hit us with
everything they had.  The Americans were bombing us.  It was horrible.  Nearly
everyone in the basement was wounded."
   Hamid tells Newsweek that after Tuesday, all resistance above ground
stopped and Northern Alliance soldiers poured diesel fuel in the basement and
set it alight, assuming the rest of the Taliban would be killed in the fire.
   The Alliance then dropped large artillery rockets into the basement
setting them off with fuses.  "It was horrible," said Hamid.  "But the rockets
were exploding in the hallway of the basement, and we were all hiding in the
cells.  The stairway was just a pile of rubble, and their were parts of bodies
all over."
   Finally, on Friday, Alliance troops flooded the basement with water.  "We
spent the night in the freezing cold water," he said.  "Those who could stand
up survived, but there were a lot of wounded who couldn't stand, and they
drowned."  The group finally surrendered Saturday morning.

SOURCE Newsweek
Web Site: http://www.newsweek.msnbc.com
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#2]
he should never be allowed to return to USA even in a bag!!
John
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 7:17:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Oneshot,
If there were ever a reason to see how screwed up the Islamic fundamentalist are. This would be it. I cannot comprehend ANY American being glad that other INNOCENT Americans are killed for the sake of their religion. Totally screwed up...unreal.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:03:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Let the SOB come back so we can hang his ass!
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:17:43 PM EDT
[#5]
If he ever comes back to the U.S. I've got a little piece of paper with circles on it he can hold for me the next time I go to the range.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#6]
WAHHHHH!!! [>Q]

Vuck 'em. I hope the CIA tourtures his dumb ass, and forces him to eat pork, and look at naked women!! Then shoot his ass and bury him in a pork filled hole in the ground.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 11:30:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 1:06:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Say Bunky, still think it was a good idea to go over there and fight?

But, after all, Allah will save you!

Right?[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 1:27:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:01:16 AM EDT
[#10]
What about all the sickos in NY making false bomb threats in NYC the day of the WTC attacks?  It takes all kinds...
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:16:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Killem in the Afghan and then bring him to the U.S for a fair trial.
I don't want any Democrats mad.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:27:59 AM EDT
[#12]
This guy is probably another  disillusioned rich punk, who got tired of whackin off in front of his puter.

So to piss his parents off, and try to find himself, he takes a summer vaction in the middle east, finds allah, and decides to stay and become a muslim.

Yeah right, I'll bet his personal account
(which is maintained by his parents) is still intact.

He is just another turd, who was having problems
growing out of puberty.

He didin't go there to fight, he is there for the religion...

The description he's giving, sure sounds like the US was flushing out rats.

Waterdog
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:32:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Hum, let's see:

Taliban backs and harbors terrorists.
Taliban get the crap wacked out of them.
Whinny American idiot spoiled child-man is shocked at what happens during a war?

I wonder if this scumbag ever gave a moments thought to the horror experienced by 5000 Americans being burned and crushed alive?

Skin him alive and drag him through the rubble of the WTC.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 12:33:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Does anyone have a picture of this asshole?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#15]
That's a real shame!

It's a real friggin shame that
Abdul Hamid  isn't one real dead dude!

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#16]
send him back home to me,i'll introduce him to a few firefighters and cops.how about an enema w/a 2 1/2' hose?!
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#17]
CNN has a picture of him.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/central/12/02/ret.american.taliban/index.html[/url]

I don't know what to make of this guy really.  I suspect he is a heroin junky who went to Pakistan looking to score and got caught up in all this.

I'm not saying we should let him walk, because we shouldn't.  But this guy could be the key to understanding these people if we can get him to talk.

-SS
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#18]
His real name is John Walker.  The fuckin press found out that he was an American and got him special medical treatment.  I hope he surives long enough that someone frags his ass.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 3:40:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
May I suggest burying him up to his neck in quicklime?
View Quote

QUICKLIME:
Lining fire pits with rocks, ancient man discovered that the heat turned limestone into a new and different material. The rocks, now soft and white, reacted with water to give off heat. Today, properly sized limestone is converted to quicklime through calcination in

rotary or vertical kilns. The following chemical reaction takes place in the kiln with dolomitic limestone:
CaCO3 + MgCO3 + HEAT = CaO + MgO + 2CO2

Heat is created in the kiln by burning pulverized coal, natural gas or oil. Kilns are normally operated at temperatures of 2000 °F or higher to drive carbon dioxide from the limestone.

Quicklime products have high chemical availabilities. Quicklime is used for a wide variety of industrial applications. Major uses of quicklime are found as a fluxing agent in the steel industry and in flue gas desulfurization. Often quicklime is mixed with water in "slakers" prior to use in industrial applications.

Quicklime has been used in the past as a building product (ASTM C 5). Quicklime slaked (soaked in water) on the job, however, requires a long soak period. The quality of slaked quicklime is dependent on a number of factors including degree of burn, water temperature and purity. Quicklime is very seldom used for building applications today. ?

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Bring him back to the U.S. and let me have a shot at him.

They should build a nice place in the middle of nowhere. Place an electric barbed/razor wire fence around it, then release this SOB unarmed inside it. Give hime a 5 minute head start then release anybody who wants to help into the woods. Now, let us track his ass down and waste him. Better yet, give a million dollars to the guy who blows his head off and brings back his decapitated head.

BTW, he showed his true colors when he turned tail and ran like the little pussy coward he was when the US opened fire.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 3:57:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Man that traitor looks like shit. I guess getting your ass shot wile running like a pussy from the cause you "began to love" can make you an old man fast.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 4:55:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn, he is wearing a beard.

How the hell will we recognize him when he shaves it off to come slinking home again...

If he was part of the mob that killed Mike Spann he is a murderer as well as a trator.

The press needs to find this guys family, if they are wealthy I think the Spann family lawyers would like to speak with them...
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 2:39:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Damn, he is wearing a beard.

How the hell will we recognize him when he shaves it off to come slinking home again...

If he was part of the mob that killed Mike Spann he is a murderer as well as a trator.

The press needs to find this guys family, if they are wealthy I think the Spann family lawyers would like to speak with them...
View Quote

Mike Spann "Was" a thug working for one of the most murderous, contemptible organizations known to man.  This moron in a long line of thuggish morons managed to get his sorry ass killed as he (and his luckier partner) shot in cold blood at least 3 Taliban interrogatees (with their arms bound behind them), as he didn't like the answers they gave to him.  His stupid actions are most likely what triggered the prison revolt.  According to the UK Times he was "kicked, beaten and bitten to death,".  How fitting.  This Jack-Ass  managed to get killed by prisoners in restraints as he was shooting them.  Oh well I suppose I should feel a certain level of sympathy for him, but I don't, and I won't... ever.  After all it is the United States  intervention, realized primarily through his agency (the CIA) is the cause for all of this sh*t blowing back in our (the non-interventionalist) faces.  Gee ArmdLbrl, I guess I should start worrying about lawyers too now eh?
rDAm

P.S. How are lawyers going to get money from the family of an adult child?  They won't.  Anyone who suggest that they should is in a unique class of slime.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 2:44:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Mike Spann "Was" a thug working for one of the most murderous, contemptible organizations known to man.  This moron in a long line of thuggish morons managed to get his sorry ass killed as he (and his luckier partner) shot in cold blood at least 3 Taliban interrogatees (with their arms bound behind them), as he didn't like the answers they gave to him.  His stupid actions are most likely what triggered the prison revolt.  According to the UK Times he was "kicked, beaten and bitten to death,".  How fitting.  This Jack-Ass  managed to get killed by prisoners in restraints as he was shooting them.  Oh well I suppose I should feel a certain level of sympathy for him, but I don't, and I won't... ever.  After all it is the United States  intervention, realized primarily through his agency (the CIA) is the cause for all of this sh*t blowing back in our (the non-interventionalist) faces.  Gee ArmdLbrl, I guess I should start worrying about lawyers too now eh?
rDAm

P.S. How are lawyers going to get money from the family of an adult child?  They won't.  Anyone who suggest that they should is in a unique class of slime.
View Quote

You are a fucking moron, I tell you what you can come down here to were I am stationed and I will even let you address my unit with that crap, lets see how your simple minded perfect world crap lasts after that.  I will even let you get a head start I almost Guarantee you that they will catch you.

---edited because first response was in anger and was inappropriate------
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 2:58:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
rDAm

View Quote

You are a fucking moron, why don't you do the nation a favor and go commit suicide.
View Quote

Amen,

Invictus, you have some very serious issues that need medication.

You should have joined this asshole in his Jihad against freedom loving Americans. Would you have felt better about the murder of five thousand people at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon if you had?

Let the CIA do what ever they have to as long as it is not against a US citizen in the USA.

Has the CIA ever done anything to hurt you in a personal way?

Anyway, God Bless America in all its glory!

Alex
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:39:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Invictus, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You're a cowardly, self-hating, bitter little man.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:04:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Poor Invictus.  He must have the chinstrap too tight on his tin-foil hat.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:16:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The press needs to find this guys family, if they are wealthy I think the Spann family lawyers would like to speak with them

rDAm...
View Quote

[b]Invictis, you are a piece of shit, and you stink like shit, go crawl back in that shithole you came out of.  And shut the FUCK up[/b]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:30:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The press needs to find this guys family, if they are wealthy I think the Spann family lawyers would like to speak with them

Mike Spann "Was" a thug working for one of the most murderous, contemptible organizations known to man....rDAm...
View Quote

[b]Invictis, you are a piece of shit, and you stink like shit, go crawl back in that shithole you came out of.  And shut the FUCK up[/b]
View Quote

[b]C’mon, don’t hold it back, tell us how you really feel![/b]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:33:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Jeez, Invictus, how do you know all this stuff about the CIA guy shooting prisoners?  Were you there?  Or are you just spouting off a bunch of BS or repeating the "always-reliable" claims of our enemies?

Our "friend" romping with the Tallywhackers ought to just be left in the hands of the Northern Alliance and immediately forgotten.  The N.A. will figure out a just and appropriate fate.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:44:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:53:08 AM EDT
[#32]
The CNN report says that this piece of crap "identified himself as John Walker".  Well, isn't that convenient?!?!  John Walker is a traitor.  In war, traitors are SHOT DEAD.  Nuff said.

Dear Mr. Invictus,
You, my friend, are a sorry excuse for a human being.  You hide behind your ivory tower bullshit intellectualism as an outlet for your anti-American vitriol.  Well, let me tell you something...your viewpoint is not welcome nor is it valid anywhere where American patriots dwell.

I don't care how many Taliban SOLDIERS need to be killed in order for us to be victorious in the war on terrorism.  Are we clear?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:36:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Invictus,
Do you speak from personal experience ?  Reliable sources ?
Something/someone must have influenced this viewpoint and I'd like to know what that is/was.
What and where are your facts ?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Invictus,
Do you speak from personal experience ?  Reliable sources ?
Something/someone must have influenced this viewpoint and I'd like to know what that is/was.
What and where are your facts ?
View Quote

Believe me, this guy Invictus has no personal experience in [b]anything[/b] remotely resembling actually standing up for your beliefs. Then he would have to come out from behind his computer and face danger like Mike Spann, a man a guy like Invictus will never be able to understand.
Invictus is the same guy who was quoting Kipling and warning us the Taliban were "some bad cats". Yeah, you were right about them "bad cats", they're kicking our asses. Oh, that's right we're the U.S. Military, we must be raping the women about now and killing all the babies, right Vic?
Geez Invictus, I thought you'd be hanging around the airport,looking to spit on returning American servicemen, not still posting made up stories. But we all know that will never happen because you'd have to actually face somebody rather than insulting them from the safety of your parents home computer.You sound so much smarter when reposting those tired old Llewellen Rockhead articles.
So, as 5subslr5 asked, where did you get this info about Mike Spann killing POW's with their hands tied behind their backs?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:23:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Invictus,

Are you that stupid, or just a shit-stirrer?

Let's see. John Walker's fate.

From Lonesome Dove:

Tie him up in an area in which there are coyotes. Cut a small hole in his stomach. Pull his intestines out slowly to their full length then lay them on the ground.....when the coyotes come and start eating the intestine and work their way back....should be a fun slow death.........

Invictus, if you're serious, you may want to avoid this forum.....we're armed......
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:23:48 AM EDT
[#36]
The best part about the fact that he's an American (regardless if he calls himself John Walker or Abdul Hamid), is that he can be tried as a [b]TRAITOR[/b] because he took up arms against the US.  The only thing that will keep him from facing the firing squad is if they try and pass him off as being brainwashed, which is what his mom is quoted as saying (CBS news).

Does it strike anyone funny that this poor douchebag is the product of a failed marriage and growing up in California? [}:D]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:31:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Anyone want to bet that this "Muslim" was at one time, one or more of these:

skinhead
Rasta
Punk Rocker
Deadhead
etc.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 8:25:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

skinhead
Rasta
Punk Rocker
Deadhead
etc.
View Quote

Hey, don't be knocking Deadheads.  [):)]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Invictus,

You are truly a disgusting piece of shit.  Mike Spann was a dedicated, courageous and patriotic man who was out there in Indian country defending your right to say such assinine things.  You should be ashamed...but I suspect that you have no shame...a trait most likely sorely missed in your small and twisted mind.
You are far too small of a man (Trust me...I use THAT term with great reservation!) to even stand in the shadow of brave Americans like Mike.  HE will be long remembered.  YOU will NOT, since as a large piece of shit you are easily bio-degradable.  Finally, I think I know from where you get your animus...since you are currently a Denizen of the District.  I'll bet I can name the radio station you listen to...and the cut of your political jib (That old BAD United States...that EVIL Supreme Court...that ILLIGITIMATE President!).  Let me hazard a guess...You enjoyed the Pentagon and the WTC getting whacked huh?

Now...on to other tasks:  This guy Walker...
He needs to learn that lesson that so many young people fail to recognize...life is full of decisions to be made and those decisions have consequences.  He made some poor decisions.  Now, he must be forced to suffer the consequences of his poor decisions.  This man is the perfect candidate for a military court martial.  He should NOT ever be brought back to America, to be defended by the likes of Johnnie Cochran or Alan Dershowitz.  No show trials...no liberal media spinning, lying, and pleading for his misguided life.  No assertions about his [abusive] father being to blame...or chemical poisoning warping his brain.  This guy knew exactly what he was doing...he just didn't figure he'd lose and get caught!  Quick trial...followed by a quick hanging.
[soapbox]

"War is all hell..." W. T. Sherman
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:09:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

skinhead
Rasta
Punk Rocker
Deadhead
etc.
View Quote

Actually, he was Roman Catholic.  Probably started calling himself a Muslim when they told him it was OK to have sex...

Why is the fact that he was from the Bay Area of California so unsuprising?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:32:24 PM EDT
[#41]
I saw this worthless pissboy on the noon news in the back of a truck. He looked like he wished he was back in the USA having a pizza. TOO BAD FUCKSTICK! You made that bed now LAY IN IT!
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:39:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Actually, the CIA is one of the most honorable organizations in the history of the US. They stand as the only true guardians of freedom. They do what it takes to make sure that our way of life is preserved and that your family can sleep at night, in their beds, and not hiding in a basement, or under a bed.

Now, that being said....what if Ozone Al got into office and has been running amuck with his anti-gun agenda. We are now down to 6 shot revolvers, 3 round shotguns, our semi-auto way of life has been banned. If Sept 11 happened, I am sure y'all would be bitching to a different tune and some of you would be thinking that this asshole was some sort of hero. Just my 0.02
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#43]
I just found another thread on this subject
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=75047[/url]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:55:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

rDAm

View Quote

What the fuck are you talking about????

Why are you here?

Maybe you should go back home to Siberia.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I saw this worthless pissboy on the noon news in the back of a truck. He looked like he wished he was back in the USA having a pizza. TOO BAD FUCKSTICK! You made that bed now LAY IN IT!
View Quote

Shakespeare said, "brevity is the soul of wit",
and tc has pretty much summed it up.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:02:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

rDAm
View Quote

Hey Invictus , why don't you buy a one way ticket to Pakistan , get on the radical Islamic bus  & go join your Taliban brothers!

That way some of America's finest can launch some M855 your way!
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:17:00 PM EDT
[#47]
So our friend wanted to fight for Islam...
I say let him die for Islam.
He looks like he could use a few virgins.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:18:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Invictus, have I told you lately what a low-life piece of shit I think you are?  
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:20:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You are a fucking moron, I tell you what you can come down here to were I am stationed and I will even let you address my unit with that crap, lets see how your simple minded perfect world crap lasts after that.  I will even let you get a head start I almost Guarantee you that they will catch you.

---edited because first response was in anger and was inappropriate------
View Quote

ROFL!  I would hate to see what the FIRST response was! [;)]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:25:54 PM EDT
[#50]
I say we just turn the traiter over to NYPD. I think they can figure out what to do with him...

And, BTW, Invictus, you suck.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top