Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2001 10:15:38 AM EDT
All I can say is these dealers need to put the crack pipe down and just walk away.

Hirtenberger 308 a steal at only $250
a case
Ar 30's at 30-80% only $25
Ar 20's,30% only $25-35
1 Like new Colt 20,a steal at $125(no,that's not a typo)
NIW HK91 mags at the low,low price of $75 each
1 Beta C for $600
M14 mags a steal at $60
FAL mags special deal only 2 for $35
Cetme's for $600
Standard Bushmasters for $1000
Garands from parts kits only $800

Do these people think we're idiots?And they wonder why they cart the same sh*$ to every show.I guess they don't realize there's something called the internet where people can comparision shop.Needless to say all I bought was a admission ticket.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:37:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the report. I was considering on going because I haven't been to one in awhile. Guess it'll be awhile longer...
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:38:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I know I'm going to have to pay a bit more at a show or shop than I can get over the internet, but sometimes those guys are outrageous!  There's a show going on here as I type this, but I can't go, gotta work.

My only consolation is that I found an "in" to the Shot show when it comes back to vegas this year.  Hope I'll see some of ya out there.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't see anybody really buying anything.I realize these guys are just trying to make a living but simple economics tells you that if you have a product that's in demand but you still can't sell it--  1.Your prices are to high or 2.You need to get out of the business.  

To me the prices can be really insulting.What kind of morons do they think we are?I really wonder if some of these dealers really just set up a table so they can bullsh*$ and baffle us with their "EXPERTISE" in every weapon from a rock to a plasma disruptor.And as long as they sell enough to cover the table rent they're happy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top