Posted: 3/7/2001 1:58:19 PM EDT
[img]http://www.4af-tools.com/gore.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#1]
With all due respect and honesty...

WHO CARES???

Link Posted: 3/7/2001 8:40:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably writing his memoires on his past 8 years as the VP that was always in the shadow of his master. Appearing on Oprah to present the book, plug it en whine on how the elections were so unfair to him.

Trying to avoid Tipper since he cant stand the bitching anymore on how big a loser he is....truth hurts.

Running for president of China, since he heard it's a Peoples Republik over there.

Like said before, who gives a rats ass. [;)]

Kuiper
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably still counting florida votes.
heres to you AL

[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 9:00:54 PM EDT
[#4]
AR15robert - Freakin A!!!  Hopefully, he'll just scurry away like all roaches do when you turn on the lights . . . I hear they are looking for alligator wrestlers in Florida.  Then, if God is good, they would switch out the gators with some 1800 lb. Nile Croc's - I'd pay for that videotape
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 9:25:22 PM EDT
[#5]
In a recent class disscussion my history teacher told us a joke.  He said that GWB is so stupid that he thinks Roe v. Wade is the decision G Washington had to make when he crossed the Deleware.

In response I said.  Do you know what Gore thinks Roe v. Wade is?  WHO CARES, HE LOST!
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 10:00:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I think he dumped Tipper for some guy named Chad, who he got pregnant. What a no-count.BTW gijohnny, great graphics dude.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 10:48:07 PM EDT
[#7]
OOOOOH! I KNOW, I KNOW! He's teaching classes at a liberal indocterination center! (read private college!)
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 4:01:15 AM EDT
[#8]
He wnet back to TN - to all those people that loved him so much!........NOT!
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 4:24:14 AM EDT
[#9]
As far as I can tell, all he does is smile and wave at the TV cameras. What did he do before?
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 6:18:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Former Vice President Gore is now teaching journalism at Columbia University.  Wonder what kind of journalists he will turn out.

Frances
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 6:34:23 AM EDT
[#11]
President of Harvard - NOT only has a bs degree and failed out of grad school twice.  Lucky to be teaching with only a bs.
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 6:43:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
OOOOOH! I KNOW, I KNOW! He's teaching classes at a liberal indocterination center! (read private college!)
View Quote

I thought private schools, colleges or secondary were only ones left were people were safe from that kind of crap.
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 9:15:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In a recent class disscussion my history teacher told us a joke.  He said that GWB is so stupid that he thinks Roe v. Wade is the decision G Washington had to make when he crossed the Deleware.

In response I said.  Do you know what Gore thinks Roe v. Wade is?  WHO CARES, HE LOST!
View Quote

HA!
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#14]
 As well as Columbia, the sorry liberal SOB is clogging up MY campus with his Secret Service Detail so he can teach some namby-pamby socialsit BS "class" about "community building".  I'm glad I'm about to graduate. I hope he doesn't stay, I don't want to be ashamed of my Alma Mater.  Go MTSU Blue Raiders!!!!  

DanO
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 4:37:57 PM EDT
[#16]
he was on a news report a couple days ago. teaching the school kids how to spell "pota..poato...potaet....potatoe.." yeah, that`s it!...POTATOE....
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 4:51:32 PM EDT
[#17]
He doesn't do anything but sit at home throwing empty whiskey bottles at the tv.
Link Posted: 3/8/2001 5:36:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top