Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2001 7:51:16 PM EDT
All I can say is that no one runs a Gun Show like the people in Reno Nv!!!!!  What a wonderful show. Lots of vendors willing to bargan on prices on the widest selection of firearms I have ever seen!!  And I don't think I saw a single KettleKorn or Jerky vender in the whole show, so Imbroglio...it isn't your type of show[;)].

It was held in two very large rooms.  There were lever actions, ammo, mags, shotguns, HK 91 rifles, AR15 pistols, more mags, AK47s, pistols of all types and I even saw a 1967(?) 4 digit serial# Colt SP1 AR15!!!  [b]It was a beauty in near perfect condition too!![/b]

Sar 1&2's were going for about $300.  Mags were normal/decent priced.  Lots of private sale rifles and pistols that were reasonably priced and most venders were willing to barter.  Wolf 7.62x39 ammo was $89 per 1000rnd case and Wolf .223 was about $110-$120 per 1000rnd case.  

I picked up a sealed battle pack(300rnds) of South African .223 ammo for $39. I also got some gun socks and a new assult case.  I needed the new case because I also picked up a 16" pre-ban AR15 kit from J&T.  The folks running the J&T booth were super nice and I highly recommend them.  For just $460 I got the complete 16" kit complete with collaspable stock and a few extra pieces thrown in.

I also saw ASA and Dalphon booths there.  I did get something from the Dalphon booth also[;)]

All in all I thought it was a great show and hope you all in the area have a chance to go.....you won't regret it!!

sgtar15

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn! I hope them good buys will still be there saturday morn'!.I need more ammo to feed my bad habits!............Scouts Out!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#2]
What a drag I won't be able to make it.

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 5:53:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I had hoped to go, but with the new baby I doubt I could make it. Now, with this storm I'll bet it's snowing in the Sierra, so I'll just wait until the Spring show.

Everytime I go I see people selling parts for Garands and M1A's and I ALWAYS forget to make a list of what I need beforehand. Man, that is not the way to shop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top