Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2001 6:59:17 PM EDT
We must never forget what the government is capable of.

[url]http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/nelson3.html[/url]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:36:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I [b]was[/b] hopeing to forget the pictures I saw after the fire....now I must cry agine      
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:51:51 PM EDT
[#2]
There is something seriously wrong with the Libertarians. I used to agree with them for the most part. They still have many good ideas. Pro-Constitution, etc...

But, I'll be damned if today on C-SPAN, I saw none other than Ron Paul condemning America for it's treatment of Iraqi Children and other Muslims. He even called for us to remove troops from the Middle East. Damn, and I thought after his Pro-Gun Bill (See: Proposed Pro-Gun Legislation. It is tacked up.) that he was on our side. Now, it just appears he and every other Libertarian only defend America so far.

Even many Liberals wouldn't be heard espousing those words in light of September 11. Indeed, the Libertarian Party is extremely screwed up and will soon be no more.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#3]
where is a good place ot find pics of that incident?
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 9:19:28 PM EDT
[#4]
[url]www.waco93.com[/url]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#5]
This is the most infuriating picture.

[img]http://www.waco93.com/images2/atfflag.jpg[/img]

If you do not recall, the Barnch Dividians had a US Flag on their pole. It was destroyed in the fire. The ATF then raised their own ATF Flag in its place along with the Texas Flag, which presumably was already there.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 9:42:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 10:48:56 PM EDT
[#7]
The one with all the tanks/APC's lined up close to the burning building is the one I remember...
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 11:07:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There is something seriously wrong with the Libertarians. I used to agree with them for the most part. They still have many good ideas. Pro-Constitution, etc...

But, I'll be damned if today on C-SPAN, I saw none other than Ron Paul condemning America for it's treatment of Iraqi Children and other Muslims. He even called for us to remove troops from the Middle East. Damn, and I thought after his Pro-Gun Bill (See: Proposed Pro-Gun Legislation. It is tacked up.) that he was on our side. Now, it just appears he and every other Libertarian only defend America so far.

Even many Liberals wouldn't be heard espousing those words in light of September 11. Indeed, the Libertarian Party is extremely screwed up and will soon be no more.
View Quote

Ya it must be really screwed up just for wanting to follow the ideals of the Founding Fathers.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 11:13:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I visited the compound in 2000 with some Army budds of mine.  We were at Fort Hood at A.T. and decided to stop at Waco on our way home.  We also stopped at the Oklahoma City Memorial on the way down.

I have the pics someplace...sorta' of weird to be there.  They do have a new church were one of the main buildings once stood.  It was also weird to see the razor wire (what was left of it) and the foundations and partial tunnels, burned out bus, and such.

Sorry, just had to share that.

medcop
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
But, I'll be damned
View Quote
Probably. . . .
if today on C-SPAN, I saw none other than Ron Paul condemning America for it's treatment of Iraqi Children and other Muslims. He even called for us to remove troops from the Middle East. Damn, and I thought after his Pro-Gun Bill [...] that he was on our side. Now, it just appears he and every other Libertarian only defend America so far.
View Quote

Gosh, have you considered even for a moment that he might be right??

Have you even bothered to look into what he's talking about??

Have you opened your damn eyes in the last five years and looked at what the U.S.-demanded sanctions, which nobody else in the world supports (but we force them to go along with), have done to millions of INNOCENT people in Iraq?
Indeed, the Libertarian Party is extremely screwed up and will soon be no more.
View Quote

That's entirely possible, but largely because people like yourself are more than happy to let your government starve 500,000-plus infants to death just to piss off an enemy that Bush the First didn't have the guts to finish off.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
But, I'll be damned
View Quote
Probably. . . .
if today on C-SPAN, I saw none other than Ron Paul condemning America for it's treatment of Iraqi Children and other Muslims. He even called for us to remove troops from the Middle East. Damn, and I thought after his Pro-Gun Bill [...] that he was on our side. Now, it just appears he and every other Libertarian only defend America so far.
View Quote

Gosh, have you considered even for a moment that he might be right??

Have you even bothered to look into what he's talking about??

Have you opened your damn eyes in the last five years and looked at what the U.S.-demanded sanctions, which nobody else in the world supports (but we force them to go along with), have done to millions of INNOCENT people in Iraq?
Indeed, the Libertarian Party is extremely screwed up and will soon be no more.
View Quote

That's entirely possible, but largely because people like yourself are more than happy to let your government starve 500,000-plus infants to death just to piss off an enemy that Bush the First didn't have the guts to finish off.
View Quote

Where's that part about Saddam The Great's ego?
Seems to me that you're a little off base, Achmed.  The Great Dictator was whupped up and sent back to Baghdad with his tail tucked firmly 'twixt his but-tocks, but refuses to acknowledge terms of defeat that would actually help his people.  Damn, he must be a liberal.  Oh, and as far as whether or not the USA is the only one to support the sanctions, big deal.  Preaching hegemony is only done by the jealous.

shooter

P.S.  How 'bout you come over to my place for a nice pork barbeque tomorrow.[;D]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:[Where's that part about Saddam The Great's ego?
Seems to me that you're a little off base, Achmed.  The Great Dictator was whupped up and sent back to Baghdad with his tail tucked firmly 'twixt his but-tocks, but refuses to acknowledge terms of defeat that would actually help his people.  Damn, he must be a liberal.  Oh, and as far as whether or not the USA is the only one to support the sanctions, big deal.  Preaching hegemony is only done by the jealous.
View Quote

You do know that the info about the deaths comes from both the UN and the US's own studies. Madaline Albright admits that it happened as well.
We should have never got involved in the gulf in the first place. What did we get out of it? the kuwaitis and the saudi's are both denouncing us in the war on terrorism, and obstructing us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top