Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2001 6:17:08 PM EDT
Kiesler's Wholesale [url]www.kiesler.com[/url] has a great deal on these, but only in the following configuration:

Bushmaster M4 flat-top upper complete upper, with Bushmaster 16" preban barrel, bayo lug, threaded, with A2 flash hider.  Comes with standard carbine handguards, and as a bonus, comes with a side sling adapter.

All for $350

This does not include a bolt/carrier, but does include the charging handle.

This same upper sells for $395, and the side sling adapter is worth $29.

I just got mine in, and it is flawless.  They have them in stock.  Great way to save $75.

This deal is not on their website, but from their shotgun news ad.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#1]
FALARAK, do they give you a carry handle with it?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 11:26:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you have to be a LEO to buy one? I didn't find it on the catalog.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 11:48:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I have seen it in shotgun news for that price, i decided to pay a little more for the 14.5 but it is a good deal.
Thye did have them in stock a little while ago.. is a  goood deal..
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 3:42:21 AM EDT
[#4]
It is advertised on their website now.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
FALARAK, do they give you a carry handle with it?
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 9:06:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Do you have to be a LEO to buy one? I didn't find it on the catalog.
View Quote

It's not in the catalog, it was in a shotgun news ad.  If you call them, the'll know about it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:54:57 AM EDT
[#7]
How is this a better deal than buying the entire upper assembly? By the time you add all the extras it is a better deal to buy complete, head-spaced etc. My 2 cents.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How is this a better deal than buying the entire upper assembly? By the time you add all the extras it is a better deal to buy complete, head-spaced etc. My 2 cents.
View Quote

Read the top again.

This same upper sells direct from bushmaster, in the same condition, for $395.  You get it for $350.  Plus you get a side sling adapter worth $30.  Therefore, you are saving $75 on this config.

Ok, lets say you want a complete upper with bolt and carrier.  Bushmaster charges $535 for that (still no carry handle)

With this upper, you spend $350, and then $115 on a bolt/carrier, and for the same thing, you only spent $465... PLUS you got a side sling adapter.  So thats a savings of about $100 on this config.

Any way you slice it, this is a good deal.  How could you get a better deal?  The are complete headspaced uppers.  The only "extra" you have to buy is the bolt/carrier... if you needed one.  And it still comes out WAY cheaper.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 11:26:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It is advertised on their website now.
View Quote

Where ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top