Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2001 12:31:40 PM EDT
Someone by the name of fastgun, sent an E-mail saying not to open any of his further E-mails as they are virus infected. Today I have about 20 of them. When I try to delete them the download screen comes up. When I cancel it goes back to the desktop. How can I delete them without downloading them? Thanks
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Try dragging them to a new folder and then delete them all.How did they get on your desktop?
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, try visiting [url]www.esafe.com[/url] and downloading a FREE version of their antivirus program.

We use this at the factory and at home, and it has ALWAYS caught the infected files before we took a hit.

Just make sure that you get the regular updates!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 5:29:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I also have 2 other virus programs but it says I must uninstall them before I download theirs. Any idea why? I only run 1 at a time but periodically I scan everything with both. Would like to do it with three. Do I really have to uninstall the other two? Inquiring dumbasses want to know! [:E]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top