Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2001 6:33:53 AM EDT
well after numerous posts about my martial problems, I have finally found a place that my dog and I can live for 3 weeks.  Last week my wife tried to back my truck into me and last night she hit me in my balls so godd@$n bad that today they hurt and are swollen.  Thankfully I have found a place to live that is in BFN where she has no idea where I am going to be.  Unfortunately I will be on AR15.com only limitedly.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:45:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Best of luck!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:46:12 AM EDT
[#2]
ouch!!!!

good luck.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:46:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Hope things turn out.

If you ever feel up to it, send me a mail at [email protected] and we can set up a time to go out to the range at Jefferson natl park and shoot some.

Robby
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:48:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hope things turn out.

If you ever feel up to it, send me a mail at [email protected] and we can set up a time to go out to the range at Jefferson natl park and shoot some.

Robby
View Quote

you got it!.  Moving to a farm between Narrows and Rocky Gap so I won't be far
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 7:20:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Keep us posted guy - and best of luck with resolving your, um, "difficulty" - Divorce is never fun, but given the choices you have right now, I'd opt out, too - good luck
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 7:22:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Make sure you get some of her stuff when you split everything 50/50.  We'll go to the Nat'l Forest range and shoot it up!  LOL.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 7:28:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Make sure you get some of her stuff when you split everything 50/50.  We'll go to the Nat'l Forest range and shoot it up!  LOL.  Good luck.
View Quote

GREAT FREAKING IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[devil] [50]
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 7:51:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

GREAT FREAKING IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Well, maybe....but I'd sooner just get the hell out with my record, rights, body and sanity intact. Anything else is gravy.

Sorry it all had to end this way, but remember- your best pal right now is your lawyer! Do what he says!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#9]
This is not a joking reply:

If your "nads" are still hurting this afternoon, you may need to go see a doctor.  You can very well cause internal hemorraging by tagging someone between the legs (females included) and it can even prove fatal.  Fortunately, fatal cases usually take place within 24 hours or so...to the best of my knowledge.

But if you're swollen up, go see a doctor...it's worth the money.  Plus, you'll have the doctor's witness to the state of your balls a day after "the alleged battery."  Of course it's your word against hers, but any RATIONAL judge would know that NO MAN would intentionally slam his "boyz" that hard just for vengeance.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#10]
You might want to consider a restraining order. 1) Because she has actually assaulted you. 2) Before she does. Emerson not withstanding.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, go see a doctor now.  You want any bit of leverage you can use if she decides to play dirty.  Mind you, don't play dirty unless she tries it, but you don't want to be completely unprepared when she does.

The best of luck to you, and I hope things work out for the best for you.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is not a joking reply:

If your "nads" are still hurting this afternoon, you may need to go see a doctor.  You can very well cause internal hemorraging by tagging someone between the legs (females included) and it can even prove fatal.  Fortunately, fatal cases usually take place within 24 hours or so...to the best of my knowledge.

But if you're swollen up, go see a doctor...it's worth the money.  Plus, you'll have the doctor's witness to the state of your balls a day after "the alleged battery."  Of course it's your word against hers, but any RATIONAL judge would know that NO MAN would intentionally slam his "boyz" that hard just for vengeance.
View Quote

That is just what I have done.......I have two bruised 'nads that have swollen the size of golf balls.  The MD says they will be fine but after the swelling goes down in a couple of days, I might want to see a fertility spec. to check my sperm count to make sure that are still a working.  I have the medical report and I am now getting ready to go the the police department file a report and request a protection order.  Wish me luck.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 1:25:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey make sure you tell me about this! I can't miss an opportunity to blow sh*t up! :)

[rocket]

Oh, and I'd like to wish your balls good luck!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 2:28:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Good for you!  I was going to suggest the doctor as well, but others beat me to it.  Good thing you went.  If you were in FL, she would already be in jail.  However, you're out and basically free (and safe) for the time being.  Just make sure you have everything documented (earlier threats, abuse, etc.).  The written word carries more weight than a verbal account.  It also allows you to get your thoughts together and say what you really need to say.  Anyway, good luck to you and keep us posted.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Was just in Narrows (Richcreek to be exact) today.

View Quote

Rt 621 Range I assume?
Someone drop me a line too ([email protected])
Roanoke is only a hop and skip!

Good Luck VTHokie!

The Whistlepig
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 3:51:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I just got back from the Blacksburg PD.  The magistrate didn't give me a protective order.  She didn't understand why I have waited so long and also stated that "there are two sides to every story". I wanted it to go ineffect on Wednesday while I move but she said she couldn't do that. Oh well, the LEO filed an incident report and filed my little journal. At least it is of public record. One more day until I am out...
Eddited to add that I think I will shoot up my 50% of the worthless china [:D]
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 3:58:31 PM EDT
[#17]
VTHOKIESHOOTER - best of luck.  I know it's probably tough now, but (as a very happily married man) you're making the right decision.  Although everybody's excited about the opportunity to get together and shoot things, please let us know if you need help moving or with anything else.  There's a great group of people in Virginia, and we'll do what we can to help out.  Again, best of luck.

Black Fox
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted: I just got back from the Blacksburg PD.  The magistrate didn't give me a protective order.  She didn't understand why I have waited so long and also stated that "there are two sides to every story". I wanted it to go ineffect on Wednesday while I move but she said she couldn't do that. Oh well, the LEO filed an incident report and filed my little journal. At least it is of public record. One more day until I am out...
Eddited to add that I think I will shoot up my 50% of the worthless china [:D]
View Quote

Sleep with one eye open, and good luck (again)..

Hmmm, a female magistrate?  Think she might have been a tiny bit biased?  I don't know why she wouldn't give you the restraining order... unless seeing a guy in that much pain - naaaaahhh, couldn't be could it? [:o]

Forget I said anything ... I'm such a cynic [%|]

A farm eh?  big enough for your own privatye range?  would the land lord let you get away with that?
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#19]
A farm is an overstatement........most of it is forested with 12 acres of pasture on 50% slope (sw VA is steep as hell)........I doubt I will do any shooting there, I will probably shoot some rounds through my .40 just to keep fresh though......I will drink a couple hundred beers to celeberate once I get settled in [beer]
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#20]
[b]from yet another Virginian[/b]
Good luck to ya Hokie.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 5:39:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Well tomorrow is the big day! I am a getting out. Hopefully without a snag.......this will be my last post for a while so I will be talking with yall possibly on the weekends and I will  have full time internet access starting on the 22 of December.....thanks all who have given me advice......now the long road separation begins before the final divorce.....

Go Hokies!!!
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#23]
The size of golf balls. Oh my gawd my balls have been swollen since I was 4 yrs old and I did not even realize it. I better get to the doctor quck about some lyposuction on my swollen balls.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 11:32:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Vthokie, have you considered pressing charges against your soon-to-be-ex for assault?  The police can still arrest her for it even though it's been a few days.  Since it was "domestic violence", in a lot of states they're required to arrest one of you, and since you're the one who has an injury, it'll [red]almost[/red] surely be her that goes to jail.

P.S. Hineline, you really are a dick. . . .
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#25]
I am now in my own pad, and living nag free!!! Hopefully I can get my wife to sign seperation papers so I can file for divorce in 6 months rather than waiting a year.  Oh well.....
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 3:45:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Glad to see you are out and welcome back to the boards. Having to wait a year, if she doesn't sign the papers stinks, but your free and that's what counts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top