Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2001 3:23:28 PM EDT
Did anyone else hear about this?
Last night on the news, they said that the airport in Baltimore,(I think) was shut down temporarily because some jackhole discharged a hunting rifle at the terminal.  According to the report, he was trying to prove to the Baggage check person that it was unloaded.

People like this are ruining it for the rest of us!!!
WTF, Over?
AIRBORNE
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I heard about it , the moron . He broke the number one rule about flying with weapons , ALWAYS ALWAYS disassemble and/or remove the bolt BEFORE going to the airport .
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
he was trying to prove to the Baggage check person that it was unloaded.

People like this are ruining it for the rest of us!!!
WTF, Over?
AIRBORNE
View Quote

BWAHAHAHAHAHA [:D] We went hunting with on of my bros friend from work once. When we got to camp after the first day we kept asking him to unload his gun. Well he never did. He propped it up against a tree, safety of. Well it fell down, shot of a round. Hit the side of his tent and thru the roof on the other side. It rained that night HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What an ass!!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 3:50:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Unless this has happened again, I thought the incident took place at the DFW Intl. Airport.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top