Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 6/25/2008 1:37:50 PM EDT

Have you ever hired a prostitute?  If you have, did you ever ask yourself how they came to be prostitutes?

I am amazed how the term "pimp" is used in popular culture today.  Being a pimp is supposed to be cool.  The reality is, a real pimp is the lowest form of human life.  They get other human beings hooked on drugs so that they can control them.  They destroy as many lives as it takes to support their lifestyle.

Every whore was once a beautiful little girl.  Many were abused as children and never had any fucking shot at a decent life.  They're slaves...and they always have been.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBR0tOfx6R8

Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey now.

-JTP
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:39:30 PM EDT
[#2]
In before the "it's a victimless crime, legalize it" crowd
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#3]
well, then bitch smack the pimp
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Never have and never would, absolutely repulsive.

What really disturbs me are the people who go to Southeast Asian countries for "sex tourism"
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:41:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Have you ever hired a prostitute?  If you have, did you ever ask yourself how they came to be prostitutes?

I am amazed how the term "pimp" is used in popular culture today.  Being a pimp is supposed to be cool.  The reality is, a real pimp is the lowest form of human life.  They get other human beings hooked on drugs so that they can control them.  They destroy as many lives as it takes to support their lifestyle.

Every whore was once a beautiful little girl.  Many were abused as children and never had any fucking shot at a decent life.  They're slaves...and they always have been.

Good post. Don't expect it to go over well here, though.

Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:41:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If there are victims it's because it's illegality keeps it shrouded and keeps those trapped into it living in fear.

Prostitution is about sex and free enterprise - which of those are you against?
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hey now.

-JTP

Make me a sammich! shrimp in a ammereto cream sauce
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:44:15 PM EDT
[#9]
in
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:45:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I 100% agree
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:46:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If there are victims it's because it's illegality keeps it shrouded and keeps those trapped into it living in fear.

Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
They get other human beings hooked on drugs so that they can control them.  They destroy as many lives as it takes to support their lifestyle.

Bullshit

A pimp doesn't put a gun to a girls head, and makes her take drugs. There is no doubt that girls are taken and forced into the sex trade, but most of the time its to get a fix from drug abuse they initiated.

I don't think being a pimp is a cool thing, but the vast majority of hookers got there by their own actions.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:50:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

By legalizing it you curb the black market demand for it.  You can bet the feds/states/cities would all want a cut of the $$$$ too.

What is denied to the free market the black market will supply, and the black market will flourish.  Drugs, prostitution, exotic pets, animal goods etc. the item itself makes little difference.

You christians on your high horse are just as bad as the libtards soetimes.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:51:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:51:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They get other human beings hooked on drugs so that they can control them.  They destroy as many lives as it takes to support their lifestyle.

Bullshit

A pimp doesn't put a gun to a girls head, and makes her take drugs. There is no doubt that girls are taken and forced into the sex trade, but most of the time its to get a fix from drug abuse they initiated.

I don't think being a pimp is a cool thing, but the vast majority of hookers got their by their own actions.

Like most things in America...a lot of people do not want to take responsibility for personal actions or choices...they need someone or something to blame.....
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The more you understand just how mentally damaged (most often from early sexual abuse) most women in the "sex industry" are, the more you feel pity and sympathy for them.  

Fixed it.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

so is pedophilia.  it's about sex and free enterprise.  which of those are you against?  or do you support Nambla?
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:53:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

People who support Prostitution are:

1. So unlikeable they are unable to find a mate otherwise known as losers
or
2. People who prey and profit on others misery
or
3. Pedos

Which of those are you for ?
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:54:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit

I don't think being a pimp is a cool thing, but the vast majority of hookers got their by there own actions.

They may not put a gun to their heads to force them to take drugs, but they probably threaten their lives constantly if they aren't making enough money.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

By legalizing it you curb the black market demand for it.

Bangkok, Thailand: A city of ~12 million people, depending on who you ask.

~2 million of those people work in the sex industry, which while technically illegal, is still for all practical purposes legal.

If by 'curb the black market demand for it', you really mean 'create a worldwide demand for the daughters of your poor farmers', then maybe you're right.

Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:55:29 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes, everyone knows that girls and boys 5 to 13 yr old in Bangkok want everything to do with free enterprise!
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jonas you're perturbed, wish someone would run you down with the banwagon; we don't need uninformed people spewing that ignorance on this site.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:58:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit

I don't think being a pimp is a cool thing, but the vast majority of hookers got their by there own actions.

They may not put a gun to their heads to force them to take drugs, but they probably threaten their lives constantly if they aren't making enough money.

I'm talking about the majority of hookers in the US. The ones that were not kidnapped, and forced into the sex trade. Most of these whores got into prostitution so they can get a fix or easy money. I don't have sympathy for them because they got into it on their own free will.

They may have some fucked up emotional problems from childhood abuse, but that doesn't make them immune from making a conscious decision in the first place.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes, everyone knows that girls and boys 5 to 13 yr old in Bangkok want everything to do with free enterprise!

You're talking about something else entirely and you know it.
Prostitution slavery is just that - SLAVERY!
Free association prostitution is just that - free association!
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jonas you're perturbedsick, wish someone would run you down with the banwagon; we don't need uninformed people spewing that ignorance on this site.

fixed!
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:59:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Some guys in my unit had a chance to go to Thailand for their 2 weeks of annual training.

I had a chance to go, because they were specifically looking for Corpsmen.

The other guys' conversation centered entirely around having lots of sex.

I'm almost sorry I passed it up because the AT itself would have been awesome, hiding in the jungle while the Royal Thai Air Force tries to find you with some new whiz bang gizmo they have, but I didn't want to get stuck with those idiots.

Prostitution is...no bueno.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:00:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Why do all the Youtube comments there reference Arfcom members?
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:00:30 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jonas you're perturbed, wish someone would run you down with the banwagon; we don't need uninformed people spewing that ignorance on this site.

Different opinion = should be banned!
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:00:43 PM EDT
[#29]
good john outing thread
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:02:17 PM EDT
[#31]
If you've ever known a stripper personally, you'd see how royally FUBAR their lives usually are.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Prostitution varies greatly on a case to case basis.  Painting it with such a broad brush is fucking ignorant.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:04:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
If you've ever known a stripper personally, you'd see how royally FUBAR their lives usually are.  

I've known truck drivers, commissioned officers and PhDs with lives that are royally FUBAR and strippers that were relatively normal.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That didn't take long.

(And, note who brought up religion first. )

yeah, I was wondering when someone would pick up on that!

Satan can never seem to keep his head down for long!

So, they justify their actions of being a JOHN and waiting for their HIV results
by pointing out the evil one sided Christians...Go figure!
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Its just like Prohibition, you make something illegal and the worst of the worst will come out and make money providing it.  What happened during Prohibition?  Gangsters got incredibly rich and more violent, the quality of booze went to the shitter actually killing people because it was basically poison, booze become more potent because it was easier to smuggle one bottle of white lighting then it was a case of whiskey that accomplishes the same job,  and more people were drinking then ever.  Same thing going on now with the war on drugs and prostitution.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:05:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That didn't take long.

(And, note who brought up religion first. )

Do I have to convert to be opposed to prostitution?
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

By legalizing it you curb the black market demand for it.  You can bet the feds/states/cities would all want a cut of the $$$$ too.

What is denied to the free market the black market will supply, and the black market will flourish.  Drugs, prostitution, exotic pets, animal goods etc. the item itself makes little difference.

That doesn't map well.  In every case I am aware of where prostitution has been legalized the only folks able to take advantage of the situation have been organized crime and they then try to keep new folks out of the market using the same old violent methods.  There are a lot of social problems associated with prostitution.  I have had this argument for years with libertarians.  People aren't that simple.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:05:57 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

idk about that. A former math teacher said she was room mates with a stripper for about 2 years. Her room mate was a stripper and made tons of money, and was always happy. She felt empowered doing what she did, and had fun doing it.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

or
or
3. Pedos

I'm definitely not for prostitution.  It's just that making it illegal turns it into a black market, and all of the bad shit that goes along with that.

Similar to the Prohibition, making it illegal is not going to stop it.  Question is, since it's gonna happen, which environment will be worse, a legal, lightly regulated one, or illegal?
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#40]
one of those threads where we see the vast gulf that separates some of us

it saddens me that we have folks here arguing for prostitution
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

idk about that. A former math teacher said she was room mates with a stripper for about 2 years. Her room mate was a stripper and made tons of money, and was always happy. She felt empowered doing what she did, and had fun doing it.

Yeah, that's what they all say.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Strike 1 - happy with a wonderful girlfriend who I adore and treasure
Strike 2 - Never in my life have I forced anyone to do anything they did not agree to.
3. Pedos
Strike 3 - Not even worth a response

Are you done or do you have more manure to spread around?
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Not arguing FOR it, I'm arguing what is a better answer for it.

Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#44]
god damnit
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:12:30 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

It's mind boggling we have folks here arguing that the solution is the same goddam prohibitions that have not worked EVER in the entirety of recorded history.

Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1. I knew a girl who was smart (biochem major in college) and VERY beautiful. She got a job in a bar to pay bills, then started work as a bartender in a strip club, then started dancing topless, and finally dropped out of school and last I heard was dancing at an all nude club.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Trading money for sexual favors is more common than one might think.

Although I never approve of it, there are a whole variety of approaches.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:13:50 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good post. Don't expect it to go over well here, though.

I agree, on both counts.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit

I don't think being a pimp is a cool thing, but the vast majority of hookers got there by their own actions.

I disagree
Often times the pimps will get the girls hooked on drugs like heroin and then that is the key to everything.  Befirend, get the hooked and put them to work
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 2:18:39 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Way too many women walk this path:  drugs -> waitress in topless bar -> stripper -> call girl  -> prostitute  -> dead

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top