Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2001 9:51:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 10:10:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Serena used to be much hotter before she cut her hair.
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 10:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I can hear it now. Gangs exist because whitey oppresses them.

Let's see how she would like to live in a neighborhood where you risk being killed by one of these gangs just because you're not in "the gang" or are not the same color (almost happened to me). I've had several run-ins with gang bangers and I do not like them one damn bit. It surprises me not in the least these assholes get themselves shot/stabbed/whatever.

Link Posted: 11/24/2001 7:38:09 AM EDT
[#4]
The "ONLY" thing I see good with the gangs is that generally they kill each other. At least their pollution of the "gene-pool" is some what self-limiting.
[:D]
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 10:53:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I've never been impressed with gangbangers, especially the neuvo-hard whiteboy types.  I live out in the burbs now, with guys in old Chevy pickup trucks with "REDNECK" stickers on them, blaring that "screwed/chopped" rap.  For those of you who haven't heard this marvel of audio presentation, it's where they slow the original rap down so slow that it drags.  It's very popular among the codeine/cough syrup abusing crowd, I hear.  I still don't understand why any self respecting redneck would be into that.  It's even more amusing to hear them talk about thier "hood" or "ghetto."  It has never ceased to amaze me how people who have never been to the ghetto romanticize it.  It's not fun, and it sure as hell isn't a great place to hang out.  

I got bussed into one of the worst ghettos in Houston (South Park) to go to Jesse H. Jones Magnet program, located at the Corner of MLK Blvd. and St. Lo.  As Chris Rock says, anytime you find yourself on MLK, "RUN!!!"  The school was 99.9% black (they literally HAD to bus white/hispanic/asian kids in to meet racial quotas for the school) and I NEVER had a problem there.  We had 4 homicides on or near school grounds my freshman year.  People left me alone.  But back in my rural hometown, I got threatened by some white boy who thought he was a gangsta and told me he was going to shoot me.  I got beat by 12 black kids walking home the last day of school because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  I had been sent back to my home school district because I failed a class, though I went back to the magnet program the next year.

These gangbangers talk about "putting in work" and "earning stripes."  Well, if you want stripes, take your ass to the service and enlist.  The only good gangbanger is either reformed or dead.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 11:26:24 AM EDT
[#7]
There is a few trying to get out, but how the hell are they going to be accepted into a new society with all those tattoo's?
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 11:50:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top