Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2008 9:01:52 AM EDT
FUCKING BRAND NEW (TO ME) SPRINGFIELD ULTRA COMPACT AND EXPENSIVE ASS RADAR DETECTOR WERE STOLEN OUT OF MY CAR LAST NIGHT BY SOME THEIVING ASS HAT FUCKING .GOV SUBSIDY MOTHER FUCKER.  I KNEW WHEN 2 "THUG" FUCK STICKS MOVED IN A WEEK AGO THERE WOULD BE PROBLEMS.  O YEAH LOW POST COUNT HATERS GO FUCK YOURSELF. I USUALLY WOULDNT POST BUT IM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF. BTW IM NEW, HI TO ALL.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#1]
You left your gun in the car?

Fail.

But yeah, that sucks.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#2]
typical low post count cry....
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Postcount: Check
Profuse swearing: Check
Caps lock engaged: Check

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#4]
My children watched from my daughters cupboard, a man sat in front of the doors so they could not escape. The cupboard had open slats making their viewing posible. All Peter and Sandy could do was watch has my wife was raped over my daughters bed. My wife was said to have been laughing whilst this was happening, she would not let her son and daughter know their pleasure caused her discomfort. My son was eight years old, he knew what was happening, he knew that his six year old sister would be next, he got to Sandy before the men had a chance. They found Sandy with a plastic bag wrapped around her head. Peter was shot by the men shortly after they had finished with my wife. She had been strangled.

I was in a cafe in Turkey at the time.
I was drinking a hot mocha.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:06:09 AM EDT
[#5]
page 1
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You left your gun in the car?

Fail.

But yeah, that sucks.

+1

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:06:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Postcount: Check
Profuse swearing: Check
Caps lock engaged: Check

www.misplaced.net/stfu/comedy_goauld_mine.jpg

Great pic!

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:06:41 AM EDT
[#8]
That sucks.

Car unlocked?

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Seriously, hit the cap lock button.
It sucks big time, I don't blame you for being pissed.
Thanks for the reminder to never leave a gun in the car.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#10]
So you think you've got a good idea who did it?

Set up a trap and Video surveillance FTW!
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:08:02 AM EDT
[#11]
THAT FUCKING SUCKS BUT WELCOME ABOARD.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:08:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My children watched from my daughters cupboard, a man sat in front of the doors so they could not escape. The cupboard had open slats making their viewing posible. All Peter and Sandy could do was watch has my wife was raped over my daughters bed. My wife was said to have been laughing whilst this was happening, she would not let her son and daughter know their pleasure caused her discomfort. My son was eight years old, he knew what was happening, he knew that his six year old sister would be next, he got to Sandy before the men had a chance. They found Sandy with a plastic bag wrapped around her head. Peter was shot by the men shortly after they had finished with my wife. She had been strangled.

WTF???
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:08:48 AM EDT
[#13]
decent rant.

I give it a 6/10. Would've got a 7, but needed more expletive creativity.

oh, don't leave firearms in your vehicle.

hi to you as well.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:09:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF???

Seriously! What directly the fuck?????
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:10:30 AM EDT
[#15]
in on 1
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:11:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF???

Seriously! What directly the fuck?????

I was not ever going to ask. I am assuming it is a low post count example.

I mean, hot mocha?
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#17]
height=8
Quoted:

http://smiliesftw.com/x/smileywithnonameftw.png
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:11:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Agree 100% on the thieving thugs.

But I never leave anything of value in the car at any time. Let alone a pistol.

Live and learn. (unless you're my sister, in which case the next time you will leave something of greater value).
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:12:00 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF???

damn that some messed up shit, what the hell is going on with this guy?? I think therapy is in order for him, even if he made that shit up, there has to be something wrong with the guys thinking process.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:12:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Anyone who leaves anything of value in their car should expect it to be stolen.

The people out there roaming around your property are the same people who will be voting for Obama.  They are animals... nothing more nothing less.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:12:03 AM EDT
[#21]
First rule of gun ownership, don't leave them in easily break into-able vehicles.

Sucks, I hope you get it back, and that it is not used in a crime.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:13:18 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
page 1
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:13:29 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Hey buddie, wrong board...or you forgot to log out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#24]
And you wonder where criminals get guns from...

You dont deserve to have a gun if you leave it in your car.

Taffy
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:13:54 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF???

damn that some messed up shit, what the hell is going on with this guy??

Found this  from what he posted.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Page 2 Ownage!!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:14:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey buddie, wrong board...or you forgot to log out.

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:19:22 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I agree...

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:20:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#33]
wit the monez you will be savin on not buyin ammo for the sub compact, you can by a membership.

kiddin that really sucks, lost gun is a lost gun and that is sad.

hey bright side; they have your gun, they know your address, they have recon and intel on your place.
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:21:34 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF???

damn that some messed up shit, what the hell is going on with this guy?? I think therapy is in order for him, even if he made that shit up, there has to be something wrong with the guys thinking process.

Has to be one of the recently banned post/attention whores judging by the 65 posts in 21 or less days...
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:22:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

What the fuck is this???
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
smiliesftw.com/x/hsughnuts.gif

I agree...

www.misplaced.net/stfu/cookoo.gif

mattasb2000 and TT28 are the same person.

I was hoping you would check that out.

Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:22:24 AM EDT
[#37]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
smiliesftw.com/x/hsughnuts.gif

I agree...

www.misplaced.net/stfu/cookoo.gif

mattasb2000 and TT28 are the same person.

No we aren't http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflugh_1.gif
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 9:23:59 AM EDT
[#38]
try this again later
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top