Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2001 2:56:54 PM EDT
This is Wiggins little brother. We are looking for a new GPS system for our dad. we hunt ducks and some big game. I was wondering which GPS system would be easy to use and have the appropriate features for hunters. I would like to have a track log, a route log and points of interest. If there are any other features that would be necessary, please tell me. I was wondering how much I should spend on one and which one would be recommended for this use.
             Thanks
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Garmin GPS III Plus. Very Good GPS

Or

Garmin E-Trex. For just the BASICS
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 3:16:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 5:34:00 PM EDT
[#3]
btt
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 5:59:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got the garmin e trex and am very happy with it it also has the track plotter and is easy to use.They also have a camo pattern cost is around 120.00
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top