Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2001 11:06:59 AM EDT
I will NEVER spend another red cent to see a movie in which this man plays a role...never...never...NEVER!  DAMN,I'm pissed!
[URL]http://www.zwire.com/site/Danny_Glover.html[/URL]

[pissed][pissed][-!-!-][pissed][pissed]

Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Loaded Barrett!  Good idea...I want one too!

[50]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#4]
If this jerk made his own salad dressing, I would pour it out all over the grocery store shelves just like I do to Paul Newman's dressing.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#5]
"swwwooooooossshhh"

That's the sound of his career flowing down the toilet. I don't think there are too many people in America who will agree with him on this. I bet 90% of them were sitting in that Amnesty International meeting with him.

What an ass.  Somebody should make him go work at ground zero till the mess is cleaned up and see if he still thinks that.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#6]

As guest speaker at an anti-death penalty forum at Princeton University, Glover said America was the one to blame for bombing and terror around the world.
View Quote

Now he shares the ranks with Falwell...[:D]

What a schmuck!
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 11:30:19 AM EDT
[#7]
F@#k HIM!....did this guy just decide to throw his career in the toilet on purpose!  What a jerk!

medcop
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#8]
That ass**** can suck my left one (leaving the right one for either Rosie or Mel).  Nuf' said.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 12:28:58 PM EDT
[#9]
You know, as a civil rights scholar and activist, he's a pretty good...actor.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Just goes to prove why he's an actor....he could not survive in a real work environment.

Pisses me off cause I liked him in several films....

He should say that to Mike Moran's face! or perhaps go to a meeting of NYFD and tell them that it's America's fault...
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Think of this though- He is wrong about WHY bin Laden should be spared, but maybe not about sparing him. Before you guys crank up the napalm here- If ObL is killed, he becomes a martyr. If we make any kind of "trial" he gains a sort of validation.

On the other hand, if we imprison him, where he has NO privacy WHATSOEVER, and force him to do HARD LABOR until he dies... this sounds better than 1 death to pay for all that he has caused.

Televise the prick 24/7, I mean no privacy to shyte, shower (and shaving we don't worry about), make him break rocks into gravel 20 hrs a day.

Just a thought...

Don Out

BTW Glover IS never going to get another of my dollars- he is entitled to his belief and right to speak, I am entitled to contribute to not supporting him because my belief differs.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 12:45:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Perhaps he should go live in one of those other, more peace promoting countries... like, ... like... hmmm...
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Anyone get the "Voice your opinion" option to work on that web page?  I sure would love to give them my opinion but it does not seem to work for me
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Mabe he was "acting" while on stage giving his views.  We can only hope.  Say it ain't so, Joe...say it ain't so.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn, I havent heard that jackass' name in quite sometime. If its all the same, it should be kept that way. Seriously...how many decent movies did he do? Its not like he has much of a "career" to throw away...
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 3:49:49 PM EDT
[#18]
He should get a job at the site of the WTC picking up rotting human remains and putting them in baggies and delivering them to their parents, wifes, husbands,...
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 4:20:35 PM EDT
[#19]
The more I think about state executions the less I like the concept. Why does the government have the ability to kill a man when the citizen does not? This doesn’t mean that a person that is committing a heinous crime (murder, rape, stranger kidnapping etc.) doesn’t deserve to be shot, but rather should be executed at the time of the crime, preferably by the hand of the intended victim. Hienlien wrote about Paraguay in [i]Tramp Royal[/i] where murder was not a capital crime, the thinking in this was that if a person was killed they deserved it, or their family would avenge the murder. If people in general do not have this legal right then why do we let the nation or the individual states have this right?

At the least he can still voice his opinion, when no one can do that we all lose.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#20]
11H1P:   ...Before you guys crank up the napalm here- If ObL is killed, he becomes a martyr. If we make any kind of "trial" he gains a sort of validation. Don Out
View Quote

No napalm here, you're right. We're definitely in a sticky situation right now.
I'd go a step further & say that no matter WTF we do, this sonofabitch will probably be the "fifth prophet".
How in the hell can we extract the all suffering he's caused from his moral bank?
We can't. We're just too pissed to know it yet.

Given any choice at all, I'd prefer doing the William Muny thing,,,
[i] - Kill one American and we'll kill every one of you son's of bitches.
We won't just kill you - we'll kill your wife(s?), your parents, your kids, your grandkids, and every friend you've ever had,,, hell just for fun we'll kill your dog too...
[u]I'd REALLY phuck with their heads if we "forgive" the POS while we do it though.[/u][/i]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top