Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2001 5:24:50 PM EDT
What's your favorite game console?  Even if you don't own your favorite pick just yet, which one do you think is the best?
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 5:28:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, the Xbox has surround sound support, HDTV support, network connectivity (direct connect to another Xbox or a LAN/WAN connection the Internet), it's a DVD movie player and it's got the hottest graphics processor on the market.  It also have a hard drive for downloading and storing patches!  Cool stuff!

Man, I am so hyped about my new Xbox... [:D]

Link Posted: 11/15/2001 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#2]
You forgot to list the Apple //e.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 9:06:30 PM EDT
[#3]
PS2.

Xbox needs titles.  Until then the hot rod goes nowhere.

Patches?  On a console?  Isn't that why we use them in the first place.  Patchability gives the  developers an opportunity to slack on testing out bugs in the initial release.  I can see it now...

DOA3 v1.2 cd pres#3 texture patch 1.13a.  Must have hardware/firmware update 1.05 to install.

Still, Project Gotham looks amazing!  

2 bits,

Zaz  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top