Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2001 8:12:14 PM EDT
... and likes the program. I sure do... It's great to see some common sense in the media. Sometimes I honestly crack up when he breaks down some of those pathetic Liberals who come to debate on his program. [;D]

Tyler
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I watch it at 8 and 11.  Drives my wife nuts but I could care less because she just watches endless Friends reruns.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I watch the show and like it, but some of the time he goes beyond debating with a guest to just screaming at them and not letting them respond. Most of us here get pissed when the liberals do that to conservative guests, so why should we encourage it from a person just because we agree with him?

Kyle
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I watch the show and like it, but some of the time he goes beyond debating with a guest to just screaming at them and not letting them respond. Most of us here get pissed when the liberals do that to conservative guests, so why should we encourage it from a person just because we agree with him?

Kyle
View Quote

Yeah, but he usually does it when the guest is starting to spin, or just spouting some kind of BS dogma instead of actually debating the issue at hand. From what I have seen, when it does happen, the guest deserves it.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I am a faithful watcher of all things Fox! Not only Bill O'Reilly, but do you ever catch Neil Cavuto?

Neil's my main man! You think you're not gonna get much more than a run down of the Dow or something, but you get that and much much more.

Throw in Brit Hume and Tony Snow, and why watch any other channel for news?

Eric The(NoSpinZone)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:46:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I just turned Fox News off to come check the board before heading to sleep.  I love O'Reilly's show, but he can lean to the liberal side sometimes.  Still, I have to say that Fox News is the more balanced of all the news channels.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#6]
O'Reilley Factors Rulzs
And so does Hannity and Commie ..er .. I mean Colmes
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#7]
There is honestly no reason to watch any of the other "made over" channels, especially CNN. FOX in my opinion has the best news coverage beginning at 8 with Neil Cavuto and ending at 11 with O'Reilly.....and oh man lets not forget Laurie Dew or ever how she spells it..can't see any writing on the screen when she's on anyway.....Jackpot..
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:06:36 PM EDT
[#8]
We watch it all the time, and love it. Bill's got a way with those jack-asses from Beserkly, that makes me laugh my ass off! They just spin and spin, and Bill always make 'em look like the idiots they are.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:17:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I actually don't like Bill O'Reilly that much.  He is not a conservative, but a pragmatist.  He would ban all guns if he thought it would end crime.  He is actually for registration.  He is right on some of his issues but he is definitely no friend of freedom.

Neil is the man, BTW.  He was great doing commentary on 9/11.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I try to catch Bill and Neil whenever I can. I may not always agree with Mr. O'Reilly but he is usually fun to watch.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 11:45:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I watch him whenever I can.  I like him, and agree with him on many issues he brings up.  Not every single one, but enough.  I really like when he brings it to some of the jerks that come on.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top