Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2001 12:38:41 PM EDT
The State of Arizona, vis a vis the AZ Secretary of State and Governor Hull, are putting into place a new definition of the word Terrorist in Arizona. Sherrif Mack, our famous tough guy, passed out some flyers yesterday showing what the state and FBI want to classify many of us. There is a link to vote.com on it at [url]http://www.vote.com/vote/37315584/[/url] to vote on this issue, for whatever this is worth. The definition would include:
Right-Wing Extremists
-"defenders" of the Us Constituion agains fedral government and the UN (super patriots)
-Groups of individuals engaged in para-military training
I have posted a scanned copy of the  pamphlet at: [url]http://www.wizardsofaz.com/ar15dotcom/images/Untitled-1.jpg[/url] and [url]http://www.wizardsofaz.com/ar15dotcom/images/Untitled-2.jpg[/url]
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh, yeah, I especially like the catagory "Lone Individuals"...  This pamphlet covers just about every class of people I know of...  how do I behave so as *not* to be included...?  I can't find a way to do that according to this pamphlet.

Someone needs to have this explained to them - oh, but that would put you into at least 2 possibly 4 of 5 of the catagories on this list!

Sheesh!
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://itomnt1.cob.appstate.edu/web116/1.gif[/url]

[url]http://itomnt1.cob.appstate.edu/web116/2.gif[/url]

Here are some ones that are small enough to print!

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I would call the governor to politely inform him that you are included in one of these "terrorist" groups, as are most of the other citizens of the state.  Tell him that if he enforced the new "definition" he would be flagrantly violating the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights.  Particularly the 1st Amendment right to freedom of association.

Arizona is going the way of California.  Too bad for you guys.
"Do what you will,
just don't kill any law enforcement officers, yet."
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Just great!
And wait until they find out about Treetop trying to bring fire on a plane!
AZ is doomed!

John
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 2:37:05 PM EDT
[#5]
"Makes numerous references to US Constitution."

How about we just jail the whole Supreme Court?

Talk about power hungry wacko's - this thing looks like something from the desk of Himmler.

Ryan
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would call the governor to politely inform him that you are included in one of these "terrorist" groups, as are most of the other citizens of the state.  Tell him that if he enforced the new "definition" he would be flagrantly violating the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights.  Particularly the 1st Amendment right to freedom of association.

Arizona is going the way of California.  Too bad for you guys.
"Do what you will,
just don't kill any law enforcement officers, yet."
View Quote

Attila the Hull is a woman, Arizona is not going the way of California,the whole country is, ARIZONA LAST!
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Would this not be a declaration of war against the freedom loving people of the United States. So what is it going to take for  the true Patriots or our country to finally state, we will no longer tolerate this kind of treatment and we will fight for our rights guaranteed to us by The Constitution of The United States and if any attempt is made to actually treat us as terrorists and any of us are attacked by the forces of our Government we will respond in like kind. If there is to be a Second Civil War we who are true Patriots will not fire the first shot but we will fire the second shot and there will be WAR.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 3:01:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 3:42:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Simply ask your Secretary and Governor if they took an oath to defend the State and Federal Constitutions when they took office.

If they say yes, put them under citizen's arrest for being a 'terrorist' under their own proposal.

Link Posted: 11/11/2001 4:58:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Let me see now who qualifies under this:  George Washington, Patrick Henry, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Richard Henry Lee, John Adams, me, you and most people I know.  That's pretty good company.  

The governor of Arizona ought to just go ahead and declare himself a Communist and raise the UN Flag over the Arizona state house!  
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 5:53:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Well at least they gave us a new oxymoron.....LONE INDIVIDUALS.....yes, Judge, I found him alone, all by himself, trying to be an individual.

Here is a site with some more moronic, idiotic and wonderfully human comments, some by people you know.

[url]www.tnr.com/IdiocyPoll2_page.html[/url]
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 7:47:19 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope all AZ posters read this, and send their vote! I don't think it will pass here, but let's not be too relaxed about it, a lot of people from Kalifornia are moving here. Let's not have this wonderful place become the new "east" L.A.!
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#13]
This should be easier to read -

[img]http://www.mindspring.com/~steel_rat/fbi1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.mindspring.com/~steel_rat/fbi2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.mindspring.com/~steel_rat/fbi4.jpg[/img]

I especially liked the "Lone Individuals" listing.  I keep imagining the HRT kicking in the door and finding Frank The Spank with a copy of Playboy. [:D]  Although, I think I saw a  "Group of individuals engaged in para-military training" that I need to report - it's the local PD's SWAT Team.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#14]
It says paramilitary groups involved in training Does that mean Miitia's if it does. Then this bullshit is already unconstitutional.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 8:50:41 PM EDT
[#15]
"Lone Individuals" - Redundant

"Group of Individuals" - Oxymoron

Whoever put this together - regular old moron
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 9:04:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Ben Franklin 1759
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Thomas Jefferson
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."

Patrick Henry
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel.
Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.
The great object is that every man be armed and everyone who is able may have a gun."

Patrick Henry
"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?"

George Washington
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the people's liberty teeth."

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments
of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." - James Madison

And last but not least also read the Bill of Rights, "When in the course of human events it becomes necessary......"

Since when has the FBI been the Gaurantur of the US Constitution???  As I recall I never remembered reading about them in the Constitution??  In fact the founding fathers always spoke of that "LONE INDIVIDUAL" being the Gaurantur and many"Lone Individuals" being the people.  OH but I guess this wasn't the secular HUMANIST time that we live in today..  

Oh shit, I think I broke one of those rules on that phamplet????  

Benjamin
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"Makes numerous references to US Constitution."

How about we just jail the whole Supreme Court?

Talk about power hungry wacko's - this thing looks like something from the desk of Himmler.

Ryan
View Quote

Actually, Joseph Goebbles was the propoganda chief. Himmler would have approved though.

Seriously, how many times have the Maricopa County voters re-elected that facist though? Isn't he the guy who has the inmate harranguing show on CourtTV where he brings them in and makes a public spectacle of these guys? He proceeds to induce them to tell their story under the pretense of "teaching the kids a lesson" and then he lambasts what are mostly ignorant, uneducated people for personal pleasure and media notoriety.

This nation is in serious trouble and it is happening MUCH faster than what I had previously thought. We've got to flood the offices of our elected officials on a daily basis.

Link Posted: 11/11/2001 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Is this being covered on any news sites? if so where? and does anyone have anymore info on this????????
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#20]
"Attempt to police the police"

Anyone in AZ that contributes to Oneshot's legal defense fund is now considered a terrorist and as a result the FBI will be able to run roving wiretaps on EVERYONE who accesses this site.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 10:00:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"Attempt to police the police"

Anyone in AZ that contributes to Oneshot's legal defense fund is now considered a terrorist and as a result the FBI will be able to run roving wiretaps on EVERYONE who accesses this site.
View Quote

I hope they do wiretap me because they will hear me talking to all the local media pundits telling them about this little gem. I have already sent this story to a contact who is one of those 'Right Wingers' as a talk radio pundit for a MAJOR Clear Channel station in Cincinnati. He will cover it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Oh shit, I think I broke one of those rules on that phamplet????  

Benjamin
View Quote

Only one? [:)] ... oh, one, many times maybe?

Sheesh this is silly.  I think even teh FBI's anti-terrorist group could be lumped into one of those catagories - are they aware of that, I wonder?
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 10:12:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Seems to me that AZ is becoming a "liberal" state, what with McCain turning his back on gun onwners and the govenor calling pro Constitution people "terrorists".
As stated above, maybe it's time for a revolution.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots from time to time"

[smoke]
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 10:28:49 PM EDT
[#24]
I knew they would quickly expand the definition of terrorist, but I sure didn't think it would be this fast, or start in AZ!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 10:49:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I knew they would quickly expand the definition of terrorist, but I sure didn't think it would be this fast, or start in AZ!!
View Quote

If gore were in office, this would have happened on 9/12, so at least everyone got to be non-terrorists for a little while longer.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 11:27:19 PM EDT
[#26]
im still fuming over this........[devil]

FBI if your watching YOU CAN SUCK IT.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top