Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2001 10:21:25 PM EDT
Ok,here we go![rolleyes]

My wife's dad is an anti.
He wanted the kids stay at the house so he can go to NC for the weekend.

I was at the range and came in with my AR and a lil. .410 I made up for my wife to shoot bad guys with.

Butt head takes one look at the AR and hits the road.
He calls and tell the wife that he just could not let his kids stay there if I was going to have "army guns" all over the house.

Not only is he an anti but a dumb one too![:(]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#1]
He had better not go to an Airport or national monument.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not only is he an anti but a dumb one too![:(]
View Quote

Yeah, but aren't they all. [:)]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:30:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Look at it this way.  Now you have the weekend free. [bounce]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:31:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Look at it this way.  Now you have the weekend free. [bounce]
View Quote

No way dude! It's tim e to cut the grass,I need the kids[:D]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:11:06 PM EDT
[#5]
OK, let me get this straight - your father-in-law tells your wife (his child) that he can't let his children stay at yoru house.  I guess that means he's taking your wife out of the house, too.  

I only have onf more thing to add- SHAME ON YOU....  for arming your wife with a measly .410!  That caliber is for expert shooters and I would expect that the choice of buckshot or slugs is very limited.  You should have set her up with a 20 gauge.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:20:23 PM EDT
[#6]

"I only have onf more thing to add- SHAME ON YOU.... for arming your wife with a measly .410! That caliber is for expert shooters and I would expect that the choice of buckshot or slugs is very limited. You should have set her up with a 20 gauge."

Sorry man,that what she wanted.
I tell her all the time that she would be soooooooo much better off with her own AR but no she like the pee shooter.

BTW,no the old f*cker can't have her back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top