Link Posted: 11/7/2001 3:21:59 PM EDT
[#1]
... oh man, it's gotta suck to be Al Qaida
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 3:28:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn.

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 3:40:40 PM EDT
[#3]
That is friggin' sweet!!  Did you see the guy get out of the one truck and get into the other one??  I wonder if he knew his ticket was about to get punched?
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 4:13:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 4:20:10 PM EDT
[#5]
"Hey Muhammod, you drive safely now."

"Thanks Osama, just got this baby painted."
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 4:25:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope he knew.  I hope he felt every bit of terror those people in the towers felt as he cheered and relished in thier murders a few short weeks ago.  We will have our pound of flesh!

There is no excuse for these people, and there is no place left in this world for them.  They gave up any right to humanity the day they attacked it.   These people have shown themselves by thier actions to be subhuman animals and they will, therefore, will be dealt with accordingly.  

[-=(_)=-]

GW Rocks Baby!

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Well said AZ-Shooter, but I think I can sum it up in a few less words.

[size=6][red]BOOM[/red][/size=6]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:01:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Holy hell!  All the scurrying white dots!  I guess if you're in Afghanistan right now you don't go anywhere without running.

Even then, you just die tired.

Phuck 'em up.  Phuck 'em ALL up.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy sh*t...5 meg file?..I'll be here all friggin' night....gotta get DSL..Ooops..this thing still on?..I MEAN..um..COOL VID..LOL..WATCH EM RUN...friggin slow interenet
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:13:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Holy hell!  All the scurrying white dots!  I guess if you're in Afghanistan right now you don't go anywhere without running.

Even then, you just die tired.

Phuck 'em up.  Phuck 'em ALL up.
View Quote

... At first I thought that there were several people running around. But look closer again. Those "dots" to the right of the frame are not people. They move in respect to the camera not the visible stable features. Only the two switching vehicles and whom ever stayed inside them bought the farm here.

... Damn, I should be working for the CIA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top