Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2001 2:24:17 PM EDT
just got buzzed by a couple of f-16's.i live fairly close to the ntl. gaurd base and a couple of f-16's took off going balls out back to MTN.HOME AFB. man i love the sound of jets.when my dad was in the airforce we would sit on the flightline and watch the the f-111's and f-4's doing afterburner take off..still makes the hair stand up.....[sex]
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#1]
That should be "balls to the walls".  Balls out is reduced throttle.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 2:33:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude, you should have seen the skies over Sacramento when Dubya was in town. F-16s armed to the teeth everywhere. Quite the sight to behold.
[img]http://www.greenlightsolutions.com/riaan/F1611.jpg[/img]

Yeah baby YEAH!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 3:43:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Beautiful little fighter on AB...the sound of FREEDOM!
[WHACKO]
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 6:42:55 PM EDT
[#4]
The coolest thing I ever saw what getting buzzed by two A-10's while sitting at a drawbridge in Maryland.

50 feet above me full throttle, f-ing awesome, & a bee-u-ti-ful plane.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top