Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2001 2:08:17 PM EDT
Monday Nov. 5, 2001; 5:47 p.m. EST
Clinton: I Need New Interns
[url]newsmax.com[/url]

Ex-president Bill Clinton's Harlem office has put out the word: The "Big He" wants new interns - preferably even younger than Monica Lewinsky.

In a help wanted ad e-mailed to Columbia University's undergraduate political science department, a Clinton aide advertised for fresh interns to fill the "understaffed" post-presidential digs.

"Bill Clinton's office, located at 55 West 125th Street, is seeking interns in its understaffed scheduling department," the e-mail begins.

"Interns will answer phones, take requests, and follow through on such requests. Also (they) will be responsible for light computer work and keeping track of calendar. Flexible days/hours. For consideration, please fax resume to: David Slade, Deputy Director of Scheduling."

The Clinton "interns wanted" e-mail, which was first reported by the New Yorker magazine on its web site Monday, caught the eye of one Columbia undergrad who actually went for an interview and reported back to the magazine.

"Security was very tight," Lindsey Lincoln told the New Yorker. "People were dressed professionally, but it was relaxed and comfortable."

Her interview lasted fifteen minutes, during which she learned that Clinton was out of town.

"He was generally referred to as 'he,' " Lincoln said. "I was told I would be in contact with him. In general, if he needed assistance and his assistant was busy I would be asked to do anything basic. The guy said Mr. Clinton might need help in his kitchen, and I would do that."

Watch out Lindsey. The kitchen is where the "Big He" grabbed and groped Kathleen Willey.

The New Yorker reports Ms. Lincoln was offered the job but turned it down.
------------------------------------------------

It's good to know that the Country is getting back to "Business as Usual".
[sex]
[rolleyes]

Link Posted: 11/5/2001 2:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Just heard that on fox news. Almost don't know what to say.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe Richard Simmon is available.  Bet he can keep Clinton ....er.. thin.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 2:29:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Where's Lorena Bobit when you need her ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top