Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2001 5:48:08 AM EDT
I'm thinking about relocating (from Tennessee) to georgia when I retire in a couple of years. I know that Georgia & Tennessee have similar gun laws, so that’s of no concern.
I have people in both the Atlanta & Savanah areas, have been exposed to those & the areas between, and really like what I’ve seen.
My shooting interests is in Highpower competition (both service & match rifle). I have no interest in reduced match courses.
I am particularly interested in the Vidalia or Dublin regions. If any of you are in this
general area, could you advise me as  to what clubs, assosiations, & facilities are available.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 7:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact me via e-mail..........I shoot at a club in Dublin
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 8:07:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Contact me via e-mail..........I shoot at a club in Dublin
View Quote

I live in Macon ..... ya'll shootin' highpower in Dublin ????
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:47:03 AM EDT
[#3]
No highpower here in Savannah, however if you want competitive shooting, try walking the city streets at night...downtown.  By the way...carry plenty of ammo...you'll need it!
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Doesn't sound like it would be NRA sanctioned, so guess I'll pass on the streetwalk there in Savanah.
Besides, I've had my fill of targets that shoot back. Don't want no more.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#5]
DizzyRooster,
How 'bout Macon? Any HP activity in your neck of the woods?
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#6]
No Berm ..... I wish there was. We've got a couple of really nice ranges but no highpower competition.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top