Posted: 11/3/2001 9:10:25 AM EDT
didnt catch the date but it was before jet li's

The One

also saw the Star Wars Episode 2 trailer
was played before Monsters INC.

must re read black hawk down!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:58:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Also saw "the one" last night and the trailer for black hawk down.  That movie is going to kick some serious butt, was dissappointed they didn't give a release date.  The RPG flying past that guy was too cool.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Black Hawk Down! WTF!?!?!?!

Is that about Samalia?

Damn man I want to see that,the funny thing is theses are guys from my gen. not just one more WW2 move.

I like the WW2 moves but it will be good guys my age to see people like us out there,and maybe the old timers will cut us some slack if they see we did learn from them and will stand up if the times comes.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:12:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Release date is [b]1[/b].18.2002, it was originally around December, then in March, but now the final date seems to be that.

[url]http://www.spe.sony.com/movies/blackhawkdown/[/url]

Fixed the fricking date, thank´s Dave.

It is coming out in February out here.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#4]
The general release date is [b]January[/b] 18, 2002.  Limited release in LA and NYC is December 28, 2001 to permit consideration for the Oscars in March 2002.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top