Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2001 6:38:12 AM EDT
Just in case some of you missed the news on the Hero Fund....

[center][size=4][blue]We have finally reached our goal![/blue][/size=4][/center]
View Quote

Thanks to all of you for your caring support.  Our mission can now go full speed ahead, as planned!  

Goatboy...will you keep us informed on the progress of this project?  I know everyone is anxious to see its completion.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this very worthy cause.  AR15.com...the best bunch of folks on the net!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 6:39:38 AM EDT
[#1]
[beer][<]:)]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:26:06 AM EDT
[#2]
[size=6][red]OUTSTANDING!!!![/red][/size=6]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 1:24:40 PM EDT
[#3]
BTT
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 1:41:50 PM EDT
[#4]
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Oh HELL YEA!!!!!!!

[BEER] [BEER]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:55:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 6:00:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, as you may know, I really believed in this cause and REALLY wanted to see it happen.  I am so happy to see that we made it![bounce]

I hope that each and every person who donated to this fund gets the opportunity to meet the men (pronounced H-E-R-O-E-S) who will be receiving the fruits of your generosity.  (and, shoot their new toy! [;D])

Way to go folks!
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 7:17:22 AM EDT
[#7]
OUTSTANDING!!!!   Oh, and AR-15gal, thank YOU for grabbing the bull by the horns and getting the momentum going when it was starting to fizzle.

And thanks again to our contingent of true heroes, both in NYC and in the Armed Forces!
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 11:13:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I just want to once again thank EVERYBODY for all the concern and support you have given. It means more then i can put into words. I would also like to thank all who called me, you guys are GREAT. Thanks again. as always, Stay Safe. Semper Fi................JOHN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top