Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2001 2:47:14 PM EDT
Anybody got it yet?

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:51:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the beta version. Seems just like the first one, with new levels. It seems to be stable. Im running it on W2K, on XP it freezes every once in a while.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:35:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Got it two days ago but haven't had a chance to play with it much yet.  Looks like a lot of the same Rogue Spear goodness but with some neat new levels based on real-world terrorist "incidents".  14 or so new weapons added in including the FN P90, FAL, and the Sig 228.  Which isn't that big of a deal when the NATO 3 mod that you can d/l and install into RS and RS:Urban Ops adds in about 80 new weapons.  I was able to get it to run ok under WinXP.  Had some problems with keyboard lag but when I ran it under the WinXP "Compatibility Mode" it worked fine.  May have just been a video driver issue though.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:48:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah with all the mods out now, "new weapons" don't thrill me. I'm looking forward to the new maps.

What MP maps are there?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top