Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2008 5:25:53 PM EDT
http://www.examiner.com/a-1170036~Chuck_Norris_thinks_McCain_too_old_to_be_president.html?cid=rss-Texas_Headlines

Chuck Norris thinks McCain too old to be president
Printer Friendly | Email | Add to My News | Post comments     Font Size: a a A A | Rank: # 812 of 5,623
Filed under: NAVASOTA, Texas , HUCKABEE
Jan 20, 2008 6:01 PM (2 hrs 22 mins ago) AP

NAVASOTA, Texas (Map, News) - Actor Chuck Norris, who is campaigning for presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee says John McCain is too old to handle the pressures of being president.

The 67-year-old Norris was hosting a fundraiser for Huckabee at his Lone Wolf Ranch in Texas.

McCain is 71. His campaign did not immediately have a comment.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:03:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't like McCain, but that's real close to the pot calling the kettle black.  Chuck's only 4 years younger according to that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:14:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't like McCain, but that's real close to the pot calling the kettle black.  Chuck's only 4 years younger according to that.

He's also not running for president, genius.

I don't think a 25-year-old should be president.  That doesn't make me a hypocrite.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:14:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

the Norris doesnt age.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Jesus, Chuck Norris is an old fucker.

I certainly wouldn't say it to his face, however.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#5]
McCain is to old (not to mention a little off) and Norris isn't running for office.

Not taking up for either one, but the statement is true.

do the math for the next 5 years
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#6]
en.allexperts.com/e/c/ch/chuck_norris.htm

Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris ?

I never knew...
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#7]
<-------------

will slap fullsizefan and/or CNTRSNIPR for posting in or referring to this thread tomorrow morning..
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#8]
McCain would be the oldest first term prez if he wins.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:25:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Chuck Norris should STFU, he may open his mouth after capturing Osama Bin Laden or scoring a major blockbuster hit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:34:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Chuck Norris only ages people in "dog years"

Which makes McCain 497 years old and Chuck is only 469 years young.

GM
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:47:26 PM EDT
[#11]
well in this case he is right
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Chuck Norris should STFU, he may open his mouth after capturing Osama Bin Laden or scoring a major blockbuster hit.

Both of which McCain has done? I don't care if McCain's too old or not, he's just a RINO who won't get my support.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Chuck Norris only ages people in "dog years"

Which makes McCain 497 years old and Chuck is only 469 years young.

GM

that was a good one.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 1:57:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think a 25-year-old should be president.  That doesn't make me a hypocrite.

The Constitution stipulates a minimum age of 35 and does not specify a maximum age.

Maybe the founders had more sense than a bad actor or yourself, Poindexter!
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Constitution stipulates a minimum age of 35 and does not specify a maximum age.

Maybe the founders had more sense than a bad actor or yourself, Poindexter!

If you're talking to ME, you clearly did not understand the point I made.  I made no mention of the constitution.  I merely said that I do not think a 25-year-old should be president, which is the reverse equivalent of Norris saying that McCain is too old even though they're both about the same age.  Neither I nor Norris are hypocrites, because neither of us are running for president.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 6:14:25 PM EDT
[#16]
I do agree that McCain is too old, he'd probably keel over during his term.
If I knew how to post pics, I would have before and after pictures of some of our previous Presidents to show how they age in that high pressure job.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 3:16:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Doesn't Chuckie have a rug on his head?

Surprised Huck has him for a spokesman and Norris should stick with "silent" movies.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 3:20:31 AM EDT
[#18]
The "too old" arguement was proven bullshit with Reagan.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Not a big McCain fan but he handed Chuck his ass on this one...

McCain sighed theatrically when asked about that remark Monday.

"I'm afraid I may have to send my 95-year-old mother and wash Chuck's mouth out with soap,"

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/01/21/mccain-chuck-norris-might-have-to-deal-with-my-mom/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top