Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2001 6:27:54 PM EDT
Mine was an old savage 22/410 over and under single shot, second girlfriend was a Ruger 10/22, after that I started dating a few of those Norinco Sisters, many others in between. Finally scored with a Colt, AR a couple of years ago, and couldn't keep my hands off AR's since! I wound up having a few affairs with other AR's but I just hid them away in other parts of my closet away from my Colt. My new girlfriend is a Remington 700 LTR, but I have been wanting to date one of those Romanian girls I have seen down at the gun shop so much......
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#1]
It was the night of the high school prom during my junior year.  My friend had to go home early and I ended up with two dates.  We got some guys to buy us some Boone's Farm wine and...oh wait, it was a Red Ryder but the first powder burning gun was a marlin tube fed .22.
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 7:35:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine was also tube fed marlin .22, my first date with one of the black ladies was a couple years ago at a popular "outlaw" shooting range a cop who was part-time FFL was always out there with craploads of cool toys let me fire his A2 a couple of FA bursts, I was hooked, though I never got to shoot this one, just watching him with his barret has me convinced that I must sometime soon have some type of .50. I have been lusting over these black rifles for some time now, ever since I was little and my dad used to watch a TV series on Vietnam called "Tour of duty" he could tell I was fascinated by the weaponry, but he mistakenly bought me a toy full-size AK replica with sound effects, but then got it right with an M16 one.
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 8:06:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I never have gone on any dates. I was shunned and laughed at in high school. This continues on  today.
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#5]
My first REAL date where I went all the way...I bought a HK93 for $450.00 NIB with money from my first job.
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#6]
My first; I had admired her all through junior high and high school. I went to college, got married, & settled down, but she was always in the back of my mind. Finally my wife couldn't stand it anymore. She took me to see her, and we took her home together, but not before putting 100 rounds of 9mm through her. I live with both nowdays. My wife and my 9mm Browning Hi Power. [sex]
[smoke]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#7]
My first date was with that Romanian exchange student from Cugir.  What a slut.  She let me put my thumb in her hole on the first date.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 8:02:34 AM EDT
[#8]
That would be Kristi.  She was an older Winchester single shot .22 who had been around the block once or twice.  She was so trashy that her rear sight elevation adjustment had been lost and there was a 30 year old wooden matchstick in place to keep her shooting straight.  

But you know what they say about older women.  [}:D] Ohhh, the fun we had and the things I learned with her.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top