Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 9:28:34 PM EDT
[#1]
awesome videos kenzie.  i dare say i could learn a lot from someone who's about 1/3 my age.
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 9:31:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Excellent work!

Something to aspire to though:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IijHYgzHj20&NR=1

That's my vid. I was seriously contemplating taking my video down once hers was posted.  

Good Job!
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 9:37:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ETA 2:  Who does not re-assemble an AR without "flicking the bolt"?

Never saw that before, and nobody I know does a "bolt flick".

What's it supposed to do?

Av.
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#4]
when you reassemble the rifle, the bolt head must be in the forward position. Flicking the bolt does this.

some just move the the bolt head forward with their fingers.
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 9:49:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Bad ass!
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 9:51:47 PM EDT
[#6]
NICE! Wish I could do it that fast... having the old style front screw instead of a pin kind of slows me down.
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 10:53:07 PM EDT
[#7]
First off, well done Kenzie, very impressive.

Second, the first time through I didn't think that was a function check but on second view it looks like she pulled the trigger and held it, pulled the charging handle back, released the trigger, and then pulled the trigger again. It happens, just very fast.

Again, well done.
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 4:08:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My daughter said, "I don't need to do that, that's what I have you for."  (To clean her rifle)

and

"I can shoot and shut up."

"What about shovel?" I asked.

"I'm not tall enough to climb out of any hole I would have to dig.  Besides, that's what I have boyfriends for."

How old is she?
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 4:17:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My daughter said, "I don't need to do that, that's what I have you for."  (To clean her rifle)

and

"I can shoot and shut up."

"What about shovel?" I asked.

"I'm not tall enough to climb out of any hole I would have to dig.  Besides, that's what I have boyfriends for."

How old is she?

I pity her future significant others...

I wouldn't take any shit from her.
Link Posted: 5/17/2008 11:27:38 AM EDT
[#10]
... Ha!
My brother just posted your video on our family website. He didn't know you were an ARFCOM member
Link Posted: 5/17/2008 11:43:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Youtube comment:

This is precisely why America rapes every other country.

Indeed.
Link Posted: 5/17/2008 11:50:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
in a few years there's gonna be one lucky guy married to her!

i wish i could get my wife to do that!

Not if she marries a libtard asshole.
Link Posted: 5/17/2008 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#13]
I was just about to "Dupe" this thread and then saw that it was the original resurected from the dead.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 5/22/2008 7:20:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Ok, I know this thread is getting huge and once again resurrected, but I just wanted to let everyone know who donated parts to McKenzie's build . . . the day has finally arrived!!!  The lower receiver I ordered finally came in and I finally had time to sit down with McKenzie and put this badboy together.

We did it together (I think she might be an engineer when she grows up) and had a fun time doing it.  I took lots of pics that I will put into the video I owe all you guys.  Again, you guys are awesome and there is one more happy little girl shooter in the world.  We still have a couple loose ends before taking it to the range but we are very close.

Here is McKenzie with her very own black rifle, made possible by you, the members of AR15.com!!!

BTW, I posted a few more videos of McKenzie in Tactical Responses two-day Fighting Pistol Training.  Check them out on youtube under my username, gixxerguy811   ... enjoy!

McKenzie - Fighting Pistol

Link Posted: 5/22/2008 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't suppose anyone has a non-Youtube version of this video available? I'd like to show people this in my unit, but the .mil has youtube blocked.
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 6:08:08 AM EDT
[#16]
She is such an ass kiciker! Good job!
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I don't suppose anyone has a non-Youtube version of this video available? I'd like to show people this in my unit, but the .mil has youtube blocked.

I will get them posted up on my server.  Give me a day or two.
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 4:30:58 PM EDT
[#18]
WooHoo!!  Great looking rifle, Kenzie.  Congrats.
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Weirdo, I wonder if she was in any child beauty contests, too.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top