Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2001 9:37:09 AM EDT
In light of the humorous make your flames here post, I decided to make one to see who the worst troll is that you have seen on this board.
The worst one I saw was on the old board. I can't remember the user name, but it went something like this.

I'M GONNA HOLD YOUR CHILDREN DOWN WHILE THE DEVIL RAPES THEM. ETC, ETC, ETC.

The user was sick and his posts weren't funny, but what was funny were the replies.
One guy wrote: Your momma must be the same as the water boy's. "YOU ARE THE DEBIL, YOU ARE THE DEBIL!"
What was even funnier was, it was the fastest growing post I have ever seen. It got over 100 replies in just 15 minutes, and they were all death threats.
What was even funnier yet was, the user made several other posts one right after another and the same people would reply again saying, "This is a troll, do not reply.", then cuss him out and make another death threat.
This went on for a few days before the mods banned him.
That's the worst troll I have seen on the AR board, how about you.

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 10:41:02 AM EDT
[#1]
how about from the old board

"got a bullet stuck in my ear, how do I get it out?"

or the infamous "Fluffy the Cat"
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 2:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I forgot about ole' fluffy.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Wasn't this board, but some guy at McUzi's board had a few people riled up his Sub-MOA shotgun posts LOL. I liked that better than the Mall Ninja.

"Got a bullet stuck in my ear. How do I get it out?" Bwaaaaaahahahahaha
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 1:38:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top