Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2001 5:45:17 AM EDT
Back woods country lady, knows how to hunt and fish and camp?

In OKlahoma.

Send Email

I know this isn't the place for this, but i thought that I would give it a shot.

Link Posted: 10/31/2001 5:49:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck. There's about 8,000,000 guys on this site and about 6 women. What are the odds that one's a single Okie?[bounce]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 5:52:04 AM EDT
[#2]
M4; hay a man can dream cant he??

Ahhh Hell M4; Ya never know buddy Ya never know.

Ben
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 5:56:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Ok doesn't have to be dream women......

hahahah , my standards are slipping already.

Ben
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:02:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ok doesn't have to be dream women......

hahahah , my standards are slipping already.

Ben
View Quote

There was a real hottie at the range the other day. And she way [b]by herself![/b]

BTW- How's the rifle? Have you shot it yet????

Ian
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:14:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Hay Ian,  no I still havn't shot it.  I have to clean house and do some paperwork I will probably play some guitar until I feel better.

Its hard leaving someone. it sucks...

You leave someone you get your brain back but your heart takes a little while to catch up.  

Good day though, feel pretty strong.  Need to get to the bank and make my deposit, and pay some bills and make beans and do my supply shopping also.

Ben
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:36:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hay Ian,  no I still havn't shot it.  I have to clean house and do some paperwork I will probably play some guitar until I feel better.

Its hard leaving someone. it sucks...

You leave someone you get your brain back but your heart takes a little while to catch up.  

Good day though, feel pretty strong.  Need to get to the bank and make my deposit, and pay some bills and make beans and do my supply shopping also.

Ben
View Quote

I understand.. I think we've all been there several times. Anyway, good luck! Let me know if you want to go shoot some time! I bought a new 10/22 a week ago and I've been shooting several times since then. It's an awesome little rifle to shoot, and you can shoot 300 rounds for less than $10.

Talk to ya later!
Ian
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:38:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah , those Ruger 10/22 are very very cool. You can put them into almost any configurations. Will do Ian.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:00:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

It does take time - but it gets a little easier
every day.  Hang in there, & keep your chin up.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:21:43 AM EDT
[#9]
No problem A3Kid and thanks.

Ben
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:37:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Sorry bro, not your dream anything.

Just piped up to say that when you're on the bottom, the only place you can go is up.

No get out there and go find that girl of your dreams.
Ice
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:41:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Youse need one of dem demOCraps.

Howse about da shotgun marrage with my sister

Paw clams she's a fine womanz in bed.

[img]http://www.dailycal.com/images/art/10.10.Council.BOYD.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:56:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Dayum, that's your sister?  Man, bro, I think you have it worse than Benjamin.

[img]http://www.amydumas.net/images/ecw9.jpg[/img]

Anybody know her phone number?
Ice
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:11:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:20:23 AM EDT
[#14]
ROTFLMAO.

Hmmm, There is a ton of them at work. But I don't work until tomorrow. So it will have to wait just a day. That would be world record for me.

Leave and two days later have a new date.

Actually that wouldn't be. Leave and 30 minutes later have a new date is my record. BUT WARNING PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT A GAURANTEE OF FUTURE EARNINGS.  I AM Just getting myself psyched up.  I am also getting older and my hair is graying, but I can still dress to the nines and am still charming and lovable and funny.

I want to stay away from them, but I have such a huge drive that I don't know if I can. I need to go finish my schooling, and I can use this time to do those things. Build on my future and afterwards start a new business perhaps. I will have to go and rearrange my ducks because they were in a different position to meet my responsibilities, now the responsibilites are changed and so I have to re-order.

Good laughs all around Thanks

ben
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Wanted one Woman must have FFL preferbaly Class III., Must not mind that i shoot all her guns
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top