Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2001 5:32:52 PM EDT
We will have captured Osama and a few of his commanders. The Taliban will have lost Kabul and a couple other cities but still have a good quarter of Afghanistan. Kofi Annan & the UN will demand Osama and his allies be put on trial in a World Court.(no death penalty). The UN will be trying to install peacekeeping forces in Afghanistan and create a new goverment. [argue]

Any other theories?

We also might be launching air raids and SOF operations in Iraq by this time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think there will be Spring in Afganistan...
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#2]
There will be no spring in Afgahn. after OPERATION GLASS VALLEY has been completed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 8:01:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 4:33:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I think you guys have wishful thinking syndrome. There is no way nukes will be used, unless nukes are used against the the United States.

I am starting to have less faith in the Northern Alliance, they still don't hold a sizable town. Seem to be a bunch of posers. Looks like we will have to field infantry and hold lines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top