Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2001 8:26:48 PM EDT
Quote from article: "Who gives a f about New York when elephants are being killed?"

Well I say: Who give a f about elephants when people are dying?!?!?!?!

Edited to add:

DOH! Forgot to add the link. [whacko]

[url]http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001371124,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 8:43:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
btt
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#3]
And we care what this twerp from some limey boy band says because . . . ?

Too bad his video shoot wasn't at Ground Zero.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#5]
And to make it worse, I am sure they have a following of youngins that are idolizing these fools taking what they say and making it gospel. Makes me pretty worried about the future.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#6]
They're called mtv generations.  The article is lol funny...  I actually thought it was a joke from a made up boy band. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 10:12:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And to make it worse, I am sure they have a following of youngins that are idolizing these fools taking what they say and making it gospel. Makes me pretty worried about the future.
View Quote

Nope, actually they said their hotlines rang in like wildfire with people saying "he should be kicked out of the band".  People were in outrage at his response.  Guess this goes to show you , although pop will never die as long as there are teenage girls, that some British people ACTUALLY care more about their morals and virtues than they do politics or celebrity figures.  Can't hold that against them one bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top