Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2001 1:49:29 PM EDT
while at a conference, my roommate picked up some new stock....

jacob best premium pilsner
american
iron city
burger light

all are cases..in cans.

too bad you guys aren't here for the drink and shoot.

Link Posted: 10/27/2001 2:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
good ol' iron city!
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 2:54:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahhh yes...Burger Light.  The beer of my high school days.  We always referred to it as BLT.  The good old days...
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#3]
And oh yeah!  American beer!  My buddies and I were going to Canada when we were 19 because the drinking age there was 19.  One of the guys bought a case of American beer.  It had a big eagle on the front.  At any rate, we were debating if we should tell them we had it at the border going into Canada and if it was legal to have since by that time we were already in Canada and we were of legal age.  Decided not to.  Of course we get told to pull over for an inspection.  To make this story sort of short...the car didn't get searched and we were glad. [:)]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Mmmmm Beer!
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Burger Light=Reactive Target
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't drink before or while shooting please.

But me likey beer afterwards. [:D] [beer]
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 10:39:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Hell I've never heard of any of them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top