Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:33:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'd like to know how you guys deem it a fake? It seemed pretty real to me.

If you are about to assault someone with a baseball bat, are you going to video tape it? If that person pulls a gun on you, are you going to continue to video tape? If you were the one that pulled the gun, why would you have your wife approach the attackers? Why would she take the camera and continue to film?

There are plenty more, but I haven't seen the video in a year or two.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Canuck pwnage! Way to go Canada!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:50:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd like to know how you guys deem it a fake? It seemed pretty real to me.

If you are about to assault someone with a baseball bat, are you going to video tape it? If that person pulls a gun on you, are you going to continue to video tape? If you were the one that pulled the gun, why would you have your wife approach the attackers? Why would she take the camera and continue to film?

There are plenty more, but I haven't seen the video in a year or two.

If you are about to assault someone with a baseball bat, are you going to video tape it?

Why video tape any of it? Why video tape half the stuff out there on the internet? If it is real, these guys are dumbasses, and I certainly wouldn't put it past them to record this whole thing for entertainment purposes. There's nothing to say these guys were completely sober either.

If that person pulls a gun on you, are you going to continue to video tape?

See above.

If you were the one that pulled the gun, why would you have your wife approach the attackers?

This is the only thing that really makes me think it was fake. He does tell them to put the camera down before asking her to take the camera though. It's not entirely unlikely. The guy was pissed enough, he wanted to do more than just get out of there.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top