Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2001 2:02:04 PM EDT
Let's just say a girl was giving her guy a "hand" driving.  So as not to offend...I'll leave it at that.

Bradd
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 2:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
i know what you mean

was it with the hand or her mouth?

should of flagged her over and asked if she could give you a hand "changing the fluids" and "draining the master cylinder"

lol

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 2:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL!
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Just the hand unfortunately.  There are certain perks to driving a pickup truck! [:D]

Bradd
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 2:28:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I once drove next to a car for about 3-5 miles in town. we kept hitting all the same red lights so I was next to them for a good 5-10 minutes. The whole time there was just a guy driver visible. Then about the time we got to the last light, where I turned, a girl popped up
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 2:33:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I once drove next to a car for about 3-5 miles in town. we kept hitting all the same red lights so I was next to them for a good 5-10 minutes. The whole time there was just a guy driver visible. Then about the time we got to the last light, where I turned, a girl popped up
View Quote

Yeah..that was me driving.

Second date.

Jeeps
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 3:45:31 PM EDT
[#6]
She was introducing him to Mary Palmer and her five sisters!

Yup, and the "BEAT" goes on.......
[beer]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

One time, I stayed up past midnight...
[rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top