Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2001 3:04:40 AM EDT
WOO HOOO!!! finally got the little punk busted.my neighbor has this little punk of a son who kept breaking into our vehiclesfor the past two years. maybe now he will have a little time to think over what an idiot he is.this morning i woke up,it was about 3:30 in the morning then,wanted a drink of water as i am standing at my kitchen sink i notice this little punk smoking a cigarette on his front porch so i went and grabbed my binos and watched him break into another neighbors truck while i was calling the cops. well he was carted off while his mom flipped me off and doing high fives with my neighbor and the cops. the funny part was the look on the kids face and the mother when the cops said in a loud voice THANKS FOR NOT SHOOTING HIM BEFORE WE GOT HERE. IT WAS GREAT!! thanks to all LEO's out there.  dave   [heavy]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 3:06:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Bravo Zulu, job well done.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 3:09:46 AM EDT
[#2]
They don't make mothers like they used too. Sounds like a scuzzy family.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 3:11:14 AM EDT
[#3]
InaBadNeighborHood....[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Edited to say we have a member here by this name
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 3:11:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 3:21:38 AM EDT
[#5]
So the long journey has started.

First stop: juvenile detention facility

Last stop: Federal Penitentiary.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 3:44:40 AM EDT
[#6]
no not a bad neighborhood just a couple bad apples.i think he just turned 18 so could be bye bye for awhile.i would liked to have shot him but have a good rapor with LEO's here and they got a bad wrap a couple years ago for a few shootings, all warrented legal shootings,ya know the kind where the FBI investigates, and a couple of cops i knew were shot and killed a couple of years back.i only pull a gun when needed,to protect wife,kids,property and the lives of others. i have had to in a couple instances,and each time the perp took off like a pissed on cat.no i am not a cop but will help one every chance i get.always have and always will...dave
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 4:09:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Good call.
I had my car broken into before. That sucked.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 4:35:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 4:38:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Heh..Heh...
My mother would knock me smooth out over something like that and sit on me till the police came!!!

On the other side I wonder if the young hoodlum has any real male reference points in his life...if he doesnt ..he will more than likely pick up "some" at the state pen.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 4:43:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Good job- let the cops handle it- that's their job. Besides, unless -and even if- deadly force is about to be used against you, you would go to jail if you shot him or anybody else while they were committing a crime. At least that is the case in Massachusetts....

It would have been nice to have been able to say to the mother after the cops thanked you for not shooting her son the burglar, "No, I wasn't going to shoot him, I was going to shoot YOU, for doing such a lousy job of raising that son of a bitch (pun intended)..."
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 4:48:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Heh..Heh...
My mother would knock me smooth out over something like that and sit on me till the police came!!!

On the other side I wonder if the young hoodlum has any real male reference points in his life...if he doesnt ..he will more than likely pick up "some" at the state pen.
View Quote

NEW KID AT THE STATE PEN:

"Whas'yo name boy?

"Uhhh..Fred."

"No. From now on your name is Nancy- got it?" :^)
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 4:53:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Heh..Heh...

View Quote

NEW KID AT THE STATE PEN:

"Whas'yo name boy?

"Uhhh..Fred."

"No. From now on your name is Nancy- got it?" :^)
View Quote

Fresh fish!!!![:P][:P][:P][:P]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:00:38 AM EDT
[#13]
I had this happen once but these kids were stupid as were the cops as i was watching them try to remove my stereo i was on the phone with the police after i hung up i turned the outside light on in the driveway they never stopped what they were doing,they must have been really bad stereo thieves cause they were at it for almost 10 minutes,then from the front window while waiting for the cops i noticed one drive right by the house so i figured to take matters into my own hands at this point and decided to let my 120# german shepard out to play, the cops then had no problem figuring which house it was.but the worst part about it was the parents of the kids tried to sue me for my dog biting them,they didnt get any money but i did have to have my dog examined for rabies and had to go in for shots every week for a month.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:14:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Heh..Heh...

View Quote

Yeah, he'll pick up all kinds of "good info" about how to be a better criminal when he gets out.

Be ready for his buddies to try and retaliate.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:07:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

My mother would have had a retroactive abortion if I had ever done something like that and got the cops called on me.  And this was in a single parent household after my father died when I was 14.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:15:58 AM EDT
[#16]
My mom had GUNS.

That was enough incentive for me to be a good kid.

'nuff said
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:27:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:28:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Keep head up & eyes open.  This type won't leave it alone.  Depending upon record, it may not be long for him to be back on the street awaiting trial.

If mom is a real piece of work she may try to encourage some friends (her's or son's) to "make things right"
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:29:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Congratulations- I wish more folks were as vigilant.  Watch yourself for the next couple of months, and be ready for the little punk bastards.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#20]
I love to hear about these dick heads getting what they deserve!  Nice going zakcode!  Watch out for retaliation from his buddies!
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:32:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Another trick I learned is to solder razor blades to the back of stuff like the stereo,I've heard of a few people doing this and the cops don't have to look any further than the emergency room to find the punks.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:36:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Bad neighborhood is right - the death penalty for burglary.
View Quote

Yep, fastest cure for it thats for dang sure.  Car jacker's buddies see their friend getting zipped into a bag, they'll think three times about going into that line of work.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 7:39:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Good work, that kid deserved getting busted for two years of stealing.  Too bad the court is going to fist-fVck the kid.

(can't spell today)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top