Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2001 7:08:34 AM EDT
I know why the hero's booed their Senator..... She released convicted terrorists from jail, she defended Black Panthers, she has dissed the police in NYC.  If in fact the group was “ drunk and exhibited rude conduct” at least they had enough good sense and respect to only exhibit this conduct for their deserving public servant - Sen. Hillary Clinton. The group seemed to know how to handled themselves with the other on stage guests.
Is it true that backstage the Former president , Bill Clinton, was rumored to mutter during the booing, “ I can’t believe I had sex with that woman, Hillary Clinton!”
To parody a famous Churchhill quote:
If these folks were drunk, at least in the morning they would be sober……, and Senator Hillary Clinton would still be ugly.. as well as a two-faced, arrogant, lying , self-serving wife of an adulterer.  Bill Clinton was upset because the crowd showed no respect for his wife..he however showed a lot of respect for his wife throughout his marriage..Monica Lewinski, Gennifer Flowers  etc  etc
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 7:16:03 AM EDT
[#1]
She deserved worse.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 7:19:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Reminds me of a saying I heard once "A drunk mans words are a sober mans truths".  Well, maybe not always, but I think I understand what they meant.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 7:22:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I heard that some liberal's response to the boo's was, "what do you expect - they all listen to right wing talk radio".  What, can these police and fireman not think for themselves?  Can they not see on their own what a lying, fake, backstabbing, self-serving, hypocritical, constitutional arsonist Hillary Clinton is.  Just like a liberal to think people aren't smart enough to think for themselves.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 7:29:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I heard that some liberal's response to the boo's was, "what do you expect - they all listen to right wing talk radio".  
View Quote

Yep.... As we all know, New York City is the Mecca of Conservatism...

Serves the carpetbagging, opportunistic bitch right.

[size=6][b]BOOOOOOOO![/b][/size=6]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 7:33:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Three cheers for the honest New Yorkers!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 7:43:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
she has dissed the police in NYC.  
View Quote

Her election win was not based on the support from either FDNY or NYPD.  Maybe their unions supported her, like always, but the workers didn't.

She finally got what she deserves for screwing with NYPD.

Bill, for having screwed up intel for the last 8 years, got off easy with a lot less booing.  He deserved more, but many don't realize how he screwed us for 8 years.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 7:45:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Booing Sen. Clinton?

Hey... Could be a new national pastime!
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 8:01:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Is it true that backstage the Former president , Bill Clinton, was rumored to mutter during the booing, “ I can’t believe I had sex with that woman, Hillary Clinton!”
etc  etc
View Quote

Klinton's 1 chance at having any good judgement at all could be that he didn't.
Look at a picture of Web Hubbell and a picture of Chelsea.
[:X*]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 8:41:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I know why the hero's booed their Senator..... She released convicted terrorists from jail, she defended Black Panthers, she has dissed the police in NYC.  If in fact the group was “ drunk and exhibited rude conduct” at least they had enough good sense and respect to only exhibit this conduct for their deserving public servant - Sen. Hillary Clinton. The group seemed to know how to handled themselves with the other on stage guests.
To parody a famous Churchhill quote:
If these folks were drunk, at least in the morning they would be sober……, and Senator Hillary Clinton would still be ugly.. as well as a two-faced, arrogant, lying , self-serving wife of an adulterer.  Bill Clinton was upset because the crowd showed no respect for his wife..he however showed a lot of respect for his wife throughout his marriage..Monica Lewinski, Gennifer Flowers  etc  etc
View Quote

I'd like to think this was a wake-up call for her, but with the Klinton ego, likely she's working now to cut funding to NYFD...
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 8:47:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Hill & Bill are too arrogant to get message. How can they have any popular support.  why don't all people see that they are big time lying cheats??  [puke]  [?]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#11]
wish I had heard it
glad she got booed
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Today on the View I caught a segment where they were saying that Hill didn't deserve to be treated so badly and the usuall boo hoo hoo kind of stuff. Then they imediatly jumped on the Pres. for wearing a chinese jacket while on his visit to China. Not too hard to see their slant on things political.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#13]
They booed her because she cut the military to the bone and her husband failed to stop Bin Laden in the 8 years he was president.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Today on the View I caught a segment where they were saying that Hill didn't deserve to be treated so badly and the usuall boo hoo hoo kind of stuff. Then they imediatly jumped on the Pres. for wearing a chinese jacket while on his visit to China. Not too hard to see their slant on things political.
View Quote

You watched "The View" today? ......Ummm, Im pretty sure that is a violation of the rules and regulations for AR15.COM........[:D]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:16:55 PM EDT
[#15]
I heard Clinton had the Chance to get Bin Laden and he passed it up. Sudan offered to work with us to get Bin Laden. instead Clinton said no thanks and bombed their factories to divert attention from his scandals. He should be tried as a traitor. He was a traitor before he became President and his presidency didn't help.

There was a time when American's didn't elect President's who openly lied to get out of the draft, went overseas, and protested against us, then gave aid and comfort to our enemies. Shoot, these kind used to get shot, now they become President. Something is really fucked up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top