Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2001 6:12:20 PM EDT
I am looking for advice on purchasing a charcoal lined Scent-Lok Suit for bow hunting. Which one do you recommend and why? What camp pattern is the best?  I know what Cabellas sells them for but was hoping someone here knew of a cheaper source. Any advice is greatly apprectiated.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#1]
You picked the wrong time to order one of these. www.Sportsmansguide.com was selling full suits for under $20 two months ago, now they only have small & extra small in stock. You might also try www.cheaperthandirt.com, but I am guessing everyone will be out.

Maybe in a couple more months.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#2]
wal-mart has that stuff and all other camo on sale, at least here anyway they might do it differently other places depending on when seasons start
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top