Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2001 6:11:33 PM EDT
I bought it a month ago but I have been so busy I haven't had time to SHOOT it. It's my first AR and I have been dying to go through some brass.

I bought a couple of Guatamalan battle packs last week from a local dealer ($55 for 30 rounds).

Busted them ALL up on Saturday. WHAT A RUSH!!

Now I know what all the fuss is about!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:20:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I bought it a month ago but I have been so busy I haven't had time to SHOOT it. It's my first AR and I have been dying to go through some brass.

I bought a couple of Guatamalan battle packs last week from a local dealer ($55 for 30 rounds).

View Quote

you mean 300 rounds, right??

50 bucks for 30 rounds of surplus?? LMAO
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:25:56 PM EDT
[#2]
$55 for 30 rounds?
Maybe it's the "depleted uranium,multi-stage,cop-killing,hollow-point,match grade" ammunition.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:26:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

If youre too busy to shoot.................youre just TOO BUSY!
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah yeah... it's the cleaning solvent that dripped under my 6 key... that was 360 rounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top