Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2001 8:56:07 AM EDT
Well, maybe folks in NY are finally starting to come to their senses. Last night at the concert to benefit the firefighters and police, Hillary was booed so loudly that she started talking faster and faster, louder and louder. Probably 90% of the people there were booing. She looked quite shocked and upset. Now if they'll only remember all her eye rolling at the Presidents speech to Congress and her absolute scorn for anything non-Hillary related, maybe she'll get voted out next time. We can only hope to send this Commie bitch back to Arkansas.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/552971/posts

bowhuntr
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 8:57:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 9:00:25 AM EDT
[#2]
LINK??
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
LINK??
View Quote

good luck
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#4]
GOOD POINT!
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 9:05:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
WellWe can only hope to send this Commie bitch back to Arkansas.

bowghuntr
View Quote

Nah, Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 9:16:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry guys,
We damn sure don't want her back here.
And if you check,she is not from AR.
cpermd
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 9:18:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought you meant she was doing it.Thats about her style.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#8]
She's such a bitter loser, she probably called Osama after the concert and asked for a job.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#9]
This is excellent news!  Perhaps this is the silver lining in the dark cloud/Sept 11 catastrophe.  Maybe the nation will realize we are all in this together, that character matters, and that it isn't just a military matter.  It is shared defense borne by all.  Further erosion of gunrights can be be dramatically slowed and perhaps even reversed as Americans realize their government can't keep them safe from a threat 24/7, and it would behoove them to put some defense tools in the old personal toolkit.  Visit your local range with your sport utility rifle, and you'll notice more interest by people who "get it".

Jim
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 9:33:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I hear Hillary & Jane Fonda will be housemates soon... just a rumor of course.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 9:51:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Yah.. link?  Anybody seen this on the newswire?
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Why would that make the news???

I saw it
live on TV!!!!
LMAO!!!!
She just introduced
a stupid Seinfeld clip
but she had to shout over all of the booing to do it.

bill didn't get as many boos
though. He actually had
them cheering before he finished
his speech.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#13]
I went to the benefit. Hillery being booed was ALOT louder in the audiance. Later on Richard-I have a gerbel up my butt- Gere was booed even more than she was after he babbled about how we(the U.S.) should NOT seek revenge and violence against the Taliban. I'am suprised he wasn't lynched!  After he was booed for his comments, he said, "oh, that was not popular, and thats okay, I understand"

The Who had to be the best performers of the night. I was able to shake hand with Roger Daltrey and Billy Crystal who had me ROTFL.

Best part of the event though was Hillery and Gere getting royally BOOED!
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Damn! I hope there's a video clip floating around because I missed it. I am so bummed!
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 10:35:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Damn! I hope there's a video clip floating around because I missed it. I am so bummed!
View Quote

On that note, this is highly unlikely, but did anyone tape it?? I would like to get hold of a copy. My nieghbor tried to tape it, but F***ed up the recording real bad on a real old video tape.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 11:04:59 AM EDT
[#16]
People have the memories of a gnat, she will be re-elected in 5 years with out a hitch.

Mark my words.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#17]
It did make the news, on Fox anyway.

I did not see it but a few minutes ago I got a call from my Mom.  She said, "Fox News just played a clip of Hillary Clinton at that concert last night and she got booed!"
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#18]
http://www.hillary.org/hc/Hillary_Clinton_Forum_430_chat1.cgi

Here is a link.
Have fun!
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 11:43:05 AM EDT
[#19]
too cool, New Yorkers waking up to that phoney ass bitch
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 11:43:59 AM EDT
[#20]
It's about time.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 1:59:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
[url]www.hillary.org/hc/Hillary_Clinton_Forum_430_chat1.cgi[/url]

Here is a link.
Have fun!
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted from that link:

Though the former first lady has tried to capitalize on the Twin Towers tragedy, thrusting herself before one TV camera after another in an effort to connect with average New Yorkers and advance her 2004 presidential ambitions, McCartney's concert showed the effort still needed more work.
View Quote

[puke]

Link Posted: 10/21/2001 2:38:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I went to the benefit. Hillery being booed was ALOT louder in the audiance. Later on Richard-I have a gerbel up my butt- Gere was booed even more than she was after he babbled about how we(the U.S.) should NOT seek revenge and violence against the Taliban. I'am suprised he wasn't lynched!  After he was booed for his comments, he said, "oh, that was not popular, and thats okay, I understand"

The Who had to be the best performers of the night. I was able to shake hand with Roger Daltrey and Billy Crystal who had me ROTFL.

Best part of the event though was Hillery and Gere getting royally BOOED!
View Quote

I'm impressed with your being there, it was quite a show on TV.

I also agree that Hillary and Gerbil boy getting booed made the night.  I cringed when Gerbil boy  told everyone we shouldn't seek revenge.

My favorite performer was Bon Jovi, with the acoustic version of their songs.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Damn you guys!   LOL@Hielo!

The stuff posted on that hillary board is too funny!

Let's try to push bordertex over the edge and see if we can get him commited.   His two posts seem to suggest quite a lot of pent up anxiety, nothing more fun than poking and prodding at a hysterical liberal making them go into fits of rage.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#25]
good enough for the dumb ugly c#nt!! didn't take long for everyone to see through that phony bitch!!

so heres to ya dog face hillary

[beer]

Quoted:
Well, maybe folks in NY are finally starting to come to their senses. Last night at the concert to benefit the firefighters and police, Hillary was booed so loudly that she started talking faster and faster, louder and louder. Probably 90% of the people there were booing. She looked quite shocked and upset. Now if they'll only remember all her eye rolling at the Presidents speech to Congress and her absolute scorn for anything non-Hillary related, maybe she'll get voted out next time. We can only hope to send this Commie bitch back to Arkansas.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/552971/posts

bowhuntr
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 4:03:44 PM EDT
[#26]
They should never have been invited.

Anyone wanting to see or tape it might check the VH1 website and see what day they might rerun it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 4:09:14 PM EDT
[#27]
I can't imagine WHY they would invite political folks to an evening of entertainment!

Oh, wait a minute, that's it! I simply forgot all the [u]entertainment[/u] that Bill & Hillary have given us through the years!

Eric The(Boo!Hiss!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 4:11:47 PM EDT
[#28]
I have hated this women (and her hubbie, Bill "you can thank me for Osama still being around" Clinton for years.  Last year I sent a letter to the editor of USA Today and referred to her as a "slut bitch whore who prostituted herself for political gain."  To my surprise they did not publish it.

I am originally from NY and it just made me sick to see this carpetbagging ho-momma get voted into the Senate. God help us all I thought.  

Why couldn't she have been at 1 WTC that day?

Is there anyway to e-mail her this thread?

[beer]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 4:17:18 PM EDT
[#29]
She deserves EVERY BOO ,HISS AND "BILL" she recieves can't stand either one of the snakes[):)]pg
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 4:25:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, I see that the Drudge Report [url]http://www.drudgereport.com[/url] has the following headline:

[size=4]PUBLIC RELATIONS DEBACLE AFTER SEN. HILLARY JEERED AND BOOED BY HEROES[/size=4]

So, I imagine that he will either make a follow-up post on this, or talk about it during his regular Sunday night radio program.

Go to his website to see if you can tune in his show.

Eric The(DrudgeIsMy'WalterCronkite')Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 1:45:10 AM EDT
[#31]
"How could we not know this would be the wrong forum for Hillary?!" shouted one confidante. "These are cops and firemen who listen to right-wing talkradio. They still think she killed Vince Foster, for Christ's sake!"
View Quote

[size=6]JUSTICE FOR VINCE!!!![/size=6]

We need a special grand jury to reinvestigate the "homicide" of Vince Foster.

He was going to spill the beans...
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 6:21:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Warms my heart! Ya!  Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top