Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2001 8:53:19 PM EDT
to bad there aren't more democrats like Zell Miller. he's actually taking a stand democrats attack against bush's tax-cut plan.[:D]

here's a link by Donald Lambro's article

www.washtimes.com/national/default-200131224526.htm

imagine if the democrats didn't support the faulty have vs have-not mantra
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 9:23:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Good news, but I'd be happier if all the Republicans would just support GWB on this.
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted: Good news, but I'd be happier if all the Republicans would just support GWB on this.
View Quote

Yeah I agree but it appears the Republicans have a few communists in their ranks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 7:34:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Zell was a BAD governor for Georgia, and especially for Law enforcement.  I was shocked and appalled when the NRA suggested I vote for him over an A rated (NRA's own rating) republican for the Senate (Mattingly), to replace a staunch conservative republican and one of the greatest 2nd amendment defenders of our time (Coverdale).  I voted for Mack Mattingly anyway.

So now Zell goes to Washington and does a 180 degree turn.  He's doing GREAT representing me in the Senate so far.  I just wish he had acted like that for the previous 8 years.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 8:05:24 AM EDT
[#4]
"Zell was a BAD governor for Georgia"

That is EXACTLY right.  But what we have now isn't much better...  

Link Posted: 3/2/2001 8:23:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Zell is really impressing me.  I'm a Republican, but I vote strictly on the 2nd Amendment.  I wished there were more Dems like him here in THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CALIFORNIA.  It's nice to see sensible and honest politicians no matter what party affiliation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top