Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2001 7:58:40 AM EDT
I have a preban Bushie, 20", A1.  I'm going to the Lawerenceville, GA, GaMTN show tomorrow with not much cash.  I would like to either sell the bushie and get a new postban and pocket some money, or somehow find my way into a preban M4gery.  What would you do?  How much should I ask for my Bushie?  How and to whom should I try to sell?  Thanks in advance...
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 8:00:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude just buy a M4gery upper.

$500 and you are there.

See if you can sell or trade your pre-ban A1 upper.

Link Posted: 10/19/2001 8:03:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, don't sell your pre-ban.  Just buy a Bushmaster M4 upper and either keep your 20" A1 upper or sell it to subsidize your m4gery.

You can even get the true 14.5" M4 upper with the Vortex or Phantom flash suppressors to get the total length over the 16" legal limit.

God Bless Texas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top