Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2001 9:30:06 PM EDT
NBC is going to show a movie on Sunday November 3rd called "Uprising" which is based on the Warsaw Ghetto uprising. I dunno how, but they are going have to spin it to be anti-gun.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:35:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me know,
I'm gonna watch Evil Dead 2.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 5:31:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
NBC is going to show a movie on Sunday November 3rd called "Uprising" which is based on the Warsaw Ghetto uprising. I dunno how, but they are going have to spin it to be anti-gun.
View Quote

Are you kidding?

The whole tragedy is the Jews fault. If 'dem dam Chews' hadn't started taking pot shots at the Nuzi's then the peace loving Nuzi's wouldn't have had to defend themselves.

See? That wasn't so hard.

hmm...Nuzi pronounced like Nut-zees...maybe that would be a better term for the Neo-Nuzi types. Yeah, I think so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top