Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2001 5:35:32 PM EDT
I am looking for some other cool gun and shooters boards to check out.  Does anyone have any sugestions?  

Thanks,

John
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#1]
why?  [;)]

before i get yelled at:  i'm just kidding.  meant in a "what more could you want?" kind of tone.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I noticed that you had 361 posts here. You have obviously been spoiled here. No use in looking elsewhere. No place as cool as this one

[:D]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:53:16 PM EDT
[#3]
assweb is fun.
so is hardcoretalk.com

don't post on either one, but they are funny.

There was a mcuzi site, but I think they went into farming.....carrot farming....
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't post much over there, but subguns has some interesting info on it.
[url]www.subguns.com[/url]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Now, now I meant nothing buy it.  This is my home so to speak.  I am just curious.  The types I meant but did not clarify are ones for like Varmint hunting and such.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#6]
For good info on a lot of different guns, I would recommend www.gunandknife.com.
Most of the rest of the sites are pretty weak.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 8:16:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Now, now I meant nothing buy it.  This is my home so to speak.  I am just curious.  The types I meant but did not clarify are ones for like Varmint hunting and such.  
View Quote

I had a girlfriend give me the "just curious" phrase once...she said something like:

Now, now I meant nothing buy it.  This is my home...so to speak.  I am just curious.  The types I meant but did not clarify are one with more money and better looks.

medcop
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#8]
"...there can be only one..."
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I really like The FAL Files ( [url]http://www.l1a1.com/cgi-bin/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=1[/url] ) — A friendly, helpful bunch of folks, with considerably less Smart Ass Factor than you find on, um, some other gun sites (Not that I don't enjoy an occasional big ol' heaping helping of Smart Ass)...

Also, The Firing Line ( [url]http://www.thefiringline.com][/url] ) is a well-traveled site that almost always has at least a few interesting gun discussions going on.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top