Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2001 11:35:20 AM EDT
Great read! She is a babe!!
[url]http://www.frontpagemagazine.com/columnists/coulter/index.html[/url]
LIBERALS ARE up to their old tricks again. Twenty years of treason haven't slowed them down.
Earlier prescient advice from the anti-American crowd has included: dismantling government intelligence agencies "brick by brick"; toppling the Shah of Iran and giving Islamic fundamentalism its first real foothold in the Mideast; turning the U.S. armed forces into a feminist consciousness-raising session; demanding continued dependence on Arab oil in order to preserve mud flats in Alaska; indignantly opposing a missile defense shield; promoting endless due process rights for aliens who are illegal, diseased or criminal; disarming the public; and purging the nation of insidious references to God.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:48:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Uh, didn't she get fired for plagiarism or fabricating her  sources or something recently?  Or was that someone else?  
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:55:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Jewishworldreview.com refused to run one of her columns and nationalreview.com fired her (or as they say she quit).
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#3]
That is a pretty good article.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#4]
A few weeks ago she was on Politally Incorrect.  She had a Basic Instinct moment and accidentally flashed.  I think they tried to edit it out, but did not do a good enough job.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:26:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A few weeks ago she was on Politally Incorrect.  She had a Basic Instinct moment and accidentally flashed.  I think they tried to edit it out, but did not do a good enough job.
View Quote

Damn!  I avoid PI because of it's stupid-ass host and his narcissistic commentary and something cool actually happens.  I'd love to see her honeypot.

"Do what you will,
just don't tell me about cool shit I missed."
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Boys, your eyes will sometimes play tricks on you when you're tired or just overly anxious!

I mean, what's the likelihood that the Blonde Superwoman actually exposed a bit of poon?

I mean it's not like you actually taped it and could send a copy around to, say, everybody on this freakin' Board, now is it?

Eric The(ICertainlyHopeNot...ButIfYouDid...)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I mean, what's the likelihood that the Blonde Superwoman actually exposed a bit of poon?

I mean it's not like you actually taped it and could send a copy around to, say, everybody on this freakin' Board, now is it?

Eric The(ICertainlyHopeNot...ButIfYouDid...)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Heh heh [}:D]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 1:59:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 4:04:50 AM EDT
[#9]
I felt bad for a time when Ann lost her regular spot on National Review, which seemed to me to be more of a family spat than anything of real substance.

But now she's been picked up as a regular columnist for worldnetdaily.com, in addition to her regular columns in Jewish World Review.

Man, I just can't get enough of that woman!

Eric The(Pres.,AnnCoulterAR15FanClub)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 4:09:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Uh, didn't she get fired for plagiarism or fabricating her sources or something recently? Or was that someone else?
View Quote

She lost her column at [i]National Review[/i], but it wasn't for doing anything unethical.  The problem was that her enthusiasm for anti-terrorism was too much for the editors of [i]NR[/i].
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top