Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2001 8:13:58 AM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,36660,00.html[/url]

Khalfan Khamis Mohamed, 28, declined to address the court but through his lawyer thanked the jury for not handing down a sentence of death
View Quote

You must be joking!!!!

4 years later, 224 murdered and they get life in prison., while 'suspected'  criminals who are US citizens get sniped (Ruby Ridge) or Slaughtered and Torched (Waco) get their fates pre-trial.  I think the justice system now complete F*ed!

Link Posted: 10/18/2001 8:28:00 AM EDT
[#1]
For once I 100% agree with you, as you are correct.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#2]
At least there's this for a consolation.
1.  It's cheaper to house them in Prison, vs all the appeals involved in putting them to death.
2.  These idiots are castrated and wasting away in prison.  They will eventually look to death to end this for them
3.  Have a little faith in the current butt raping, and murderous prison population.  Don't be so sure they won't get theirs.  You can always visit prison they are in, and throw a couple of cartons of cigarettes over the fence.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:47:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
At least there's this for a consolation.
1.  It's cheaper to house them in Prison, vs all the appeals involved in putting them to death.
2.  These idiots are castrated and wasting away in prison.  They will eventually look to death to end this for them
3.  Have a little faith in the current butt raping, and murderous prison population.  Don't be so sure they won't get theirs.  You can always visit prison they are in, and throw a couple of cartons of cigarettes over the fence.
View Quote

This is all fine until another democrat gets into office and decides to pardon the terrorists to get more votes from their ethnic group(like Clinton and the FALN).
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:49:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For once I 100% agree with you, as you are correct.

sgtar15
View Quote

Ditto. I'm sure in their cases, they will end up in someplace like the federal Supermax prison where they never see another prisoner, unless it's through 3 inches of lexan. So a "Dahmer special" will probably not be possible. More's the pity, and it's a shame we have such gutless f#cks sitting on juries.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:07:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know....  Some of the Federal prisons are tougher than State Penns.  I think even in Federal prison you get cable tv, air conditioning, work out equipment, and guaranteed sex (whether you want it or not)!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top