Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2001 12:16:07 PM EDT
Anyone else having trouble opening that thread?  It was working just a few minutes ago.  I posted on it.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, I posted a reply and got an error message when my post was over 4000 character long.

I posted and tech support question for the moderator.

FYI : TOPIC - 4000 CHARS MAX HTML CODE: OFF

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=6148#lastPost

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not insert a row larger than the page size into a hash
                      table. Resubmit the query with the
                      ROBUSTPLAN hint.

/forums/topic.html, line 30

^
www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master
www.DigitalAngel.net/da_patent/index.htm

Never Again, Never Forget

Seek the Truth
Liberate Your Mind

FIXED BAYONETS

VX
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Son of liberty,
  I was the author of that thread, when I seen your post, I thought you had some sort of beef with me! I was relieved![8D]Anyways, whats the deal with it? I was gone for most of the day, and there are 10 new replies, that I need to see! I hope this isn't some sort of "convienent" error that comes up when something is controversial.. Thanks for the heads up!

-Jared
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing against you Private Joker.  I posted on the thread, and later saw that someone else had posted and tried to go back, and couldn't because of the error.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top