Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2001 4:37:53 PM EDT
I just heard on MSNBC that a seven month old child of a network employee has contracted anthrax. Now I'm motherfucking bullshit. Any of you with children know exactly what I mean. Up to this point I have been concerned with collateral damage when we attack, not anymore. A line has been crossed. Any people, civilian or otherwise, who have the ability to point out to us the people who have attacked us better do so. If you aren't actively helping us, then get the fuck out of the way, because you are fair game, just as your "guests" have made the innocent in our country.

If this offends anyone, I don't give a good fuck anymore.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Dear god, no. **Tears** Fucking sonofabitches.

Time to die you motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I really hope this was Islamic terrorists. I really do. Cause they have just made enemies of the people who they expect to dissiminate their propaganda that the US is killing "innocent" Muslim civilians.

But the kind of places that have been targeted so far are also known for Liberal politics. It could just as easily be domestic terrorists from the far right.  Using the suspicion of Islamic groups as cover.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#3]
that line that you are referring to was already crossed on september 11th.  makes little difference whether it was a child today with anthrax or a mother then, or a father firefighter trying to save the mother.

they are all innocents.  there is no distinction between them.

but i hear ya.  oky-doky bush, let's send 'em to hell.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Domestic Terrorists don't have the capabilities to use the type of anthrax that was used. Takes a high tech facility... like the kind in Iraq.

_FS
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:16:54 PM EDT
[#5]
ok look this is what ive been saying all along.

just put a fuckinc crosshairs on em and fucking kill em. if we kill every-fucking-buddy that has a problem with us there won't be any-fucking-buddy to complain to/about us any-fucking-more will there????

eggfuckingzakly

i don't give a rusty fuck that i just most of this post wrong.

me+mad+typing=buch o fucking speeling errors.

um gee, um, ohh, umm yeah, we have bigger fucking prob right now then spelling. can you say afganistan?>????

i fucking can. it's what a say inot the microphone of my vioce-operated missle launching machoine.

good fucking day.

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:25:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Woe be unto anyone who would hurt my children.  I have a little boy who turns 7 months old tomorrow.  I was just thinking today that if these terrorists really wanted to terrorize people, they it be highly effective to go through the kids.  Now, this obviously was not targeted at the child directly, but I pray that they don't move that way next.

God Bless Texas

[Edited because I had a major brainfart and forgot to add a "don't"]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Here´s what the Israeli´s did after the Munich tragedy in 1972.

[url]http://www.specialoperations.com/Counterterrorism/operation_wrath_of_god.html[/url]

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Everyday I watch and read the news I feel
myself reaching levels of anger i've never
felt before...
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 6:18:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Regarding dead kids:

I knew a family of 4 killed on one of the planes.  A funeral service for a whole family is particularly awful.  The children were ages 8 and 4.  Their school classmates were at the funeral, crying from time to time.  Grown men could not talk about the deaths of the children in the eulogies--it was too hard.  

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Have talked to some friends in Europe and there also the "white powder" is present in different countries...
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 6:51:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.

Time to dust off some of those nukes that have been sitting in the silos for so long. [-!-]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#12]
I think I have the solution right here.

[url]www.fas.org/nuke/hew/Usa/Weapons/B53.html[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top